Join the fifth annual ASUG SAP Business One Summit 2014 hosted by Schaumburg, Illinois from September 15-17.
For the last past years, this Summit carved a niche in the SAP ecosystem as the worth-full event for small to mid-sized enterprises that want an inside-out view of their businesses, to carry out processes, and access the information they need for making effective business decisions.
Small to mid-sized enterprises have big business goals, questions, vision and ASUG provides the platform for them to put forth their shared experience and expertise of other SAP Business One customers, solution providers and of course SAP to achieve their vision.
This year, the ASUG SAP Business One Summit brings people together to deliver education, influence, and networking they need to to effectively .
Let’s know why you should attend:
- Learn from the Real-World Experience of Peers
- Hear First Hand from SAP Business One Experts
- Network with Other SAP Business One Customers
- Influence SAP Business One Product and Service Direction
- Connect with SAP Business One Solution Providers
Take a glance at the attendees:
- Businesses Currently Using SAP Business One
- New SAP Business One Users
- SAP Business One VARs
- SAP Business One Software Solution Providers
- SAP Channel Partners
Hear directly from Geoff Scott, ASUG CEO as ASUG keynote.
ASUG members attend the ASUG SAP Business One Summit at no cost! Non-members will receive a complimentary membership for 2014 when they register for this event. Event registration is $500 per company regardless of the number of attendees from that company!
You can view the whole Agenda here.
If you are already a member, simply log in to ASUG.com and register. Issues or questions may be directed to ASUG Member Services at 312.673.5994 or email@example.com.
Hope to see you there!