Benefits Of Connecting APPSeCONNECT With Sugar CRM and SAP B1
Everyone prefers hassle free connectivity! How will you get it? This is possible only if you choose the best of breed solution. These kind of connectivity accelerates your daily business activities. In a way, you are able to monitor your business anytime. APPSeCONNECT helps in converting your web customer into loyal customer by the integration of SugarCRM and SAP B1.
Let me introduce, How does APPSeCONNECT helps in making your business more efficient using this integration:
APPSeCONNECT Sugar CRM and SAP Business One Integration increases your business efficiency using eCommerce platform. It connects your eCommerce website seamlessly with your ERP system. APPSeCONNECT allows fully automatic data exchange bi-directionally in between Sugar CRM and SAP Business One.
Inorder to enhance your business efficiency, you will have to focus on the integration of the right platforms. Connecting with Sugar CRM and SAP B1 will not only streamline the daily business activities but also the functions.
- The following will show you the functions:
- Sync new Account Information to Business Partners in SAP B1
- Add a New Account in Sugar CRM
- Save the Account with Required details
- Start Sync
Note: The Contacts Along with an account will be synced in SAP B1 as a Contact Persons under the particular Business Partner.
- Sync new Leads as Business Partners in SAP B1
- Add a New Lead in Sugar CRM
- Save the Lead with Required details
- Start Sync to SAP B1
Note: The Name in Lead field will be synced in SAP B1 as a Contact Persons under the particular Business Partner.
- Sync new Business Partners of SAP B1 as Accounts in Sugar CRM
- Add a New Business partner in SAP B1
- Save the Business partner with Required details
- Start Sync to Sugar CRM
- Sync new Sales Opportunities as Sales Opportunities in SAP B1
- Add a sales opportunity in Sugar CRM
- Save the sales opportunities along with required details
- Start sync to SAP B1 sales Opportunities.
Note: The product of sales opportunity will be sync to SAP B1 Sales Draft report
Hope this article is helpful! Do share your views.