SugarCRM is the most amazing customer relationship management solution in the present scenario. The company offers the latest innovations at a flexible and affordable rate.
In this article, I will explain you about the procedures of converting a lead in Sugar CRM.
What do we mean by Converting A Lead?
Let me explain you briefly, about converting a lead and its importance in eCommerce.
Lead conversion is a simple procedure of generating a contact, opportunity or account, after a sales person or anybody with similar authorization qualifies it. A lead qualifies when it meets the criteria’s of the business opportunities and can be a revenue generator as per the authorized person.
While you are converting a lead in SugarCRM, the previous converted leads will seamlessly transit in the next level of your business sales procedure.
Lead Conversion In Sugar CRM:
- Firstly, to convert a lead you must register the record view of the leads. Simply, select the lead module list view to proceed further. Check the screenshot:
- Proceeding further, click the edit drop-down and select ‘convert’. As shown in the screen shot:
- You will now get the option of creating a ‘contact’, ‘account’ and ‘opportunity’.
- Associate the lead with the contact & account, it is your call whether you want to associate with opportunity or not (optional).
- After entering the Lead info, simply select ‘associate contact’ and ‘associate account’. Finishing this task, you will find the options below:
Once your lead is converted, you will automatically return to your lead record view page.
Did you get this? I assume it’s a yes. This means the lead has been successfully converted.