Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect Microsoft Dynamics Nav with Prestashop
APPSeCONNECT is a smart integration platform as a service ( iPaaS ) which can seamlessly connect
Microsoft Dynamics Nav and Prestashop
What you get?
- Real time business process integration
- Full workflow-based process orchestration
- Quick and easy implementation
- Pre-packed template suppport
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Highly Secure EAI Solution
- Complete Data Tracking and Error Handling
- Full SDK support for partners
Microsoft Dynamics Nav and Prestashop Integration Touchpoints
- Web customer can register online. All The registration information like account information, contact information, billing & shipping address, etc. will be synchronized to Microsoft Dynamics NAV Customer Card
- Any existing web customer details can be downloaded to Dynamics NAV Customer Card automatically in real time.
- As per Business Requirement the connector can be configured to sync Guest Customer information such as contact and address information, to NAV with a different Customer Card Code for easy tracking, merchants can plan further marketing activity to these Guest Customers based on their contact info.
- List Microsoft Dynamics NAV items in the Prestashop e-commerce store .
- The ability to attach NAV Pricelists with Prestashop websites allows an Item to have different prices in different websites based on the NAV Pricelist.
- Multiple Customer Groups defined in Prestashop can be associated with its corresponding NAV Price Lists to facilitate Customer group wise pricing in Prestashop.
- Real-time Stock Update from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to maintain exact inventory level in the eCommerce store. APPSeCONNECT can be configured to support different levels of Inventory sync as per requirement, it supports In Stock-Committed+Ordered Inventory or In Stock-Committed Inventory Levels.
- Dynamics NAV Warehouses can be fully mapped with the Prestashop websites. One Warehouse to One Website, Multiple Warehouse to One Website and even Multiple Warehouses to Multiple Websites are fully possible through APPSeCONNECT Dynamic Mapping Interface.
- Download existing simple or combinational type web products to NAV in just one click.
- Updation made in product details on Prestashop can be instantly made to be reflected in Microsoft Dynamics NAV Item Card.
- All the Prestashop sales orders placed by the web customer will instantly be converted into Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders.
- All the web sales orders placed by the guest customers will also be transformed into Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders.
- Web Orders can be synced back to NAV as Sales Order, providing an opportunity to Dynamics NAV User for an Order Approval Process, checking payment, stock and even customer validation process. With APPSeCONNECT, Business Owners can even choose which Web Orders will sync back to NAV through a Dynamic Mapping screen.
- APPSeCONNECT will sync back Payment Method from Prestashop to Microsoft Dynamics NAV in Sales. In case of Online Payment, Online Payment Transaction ID will be synced back to NAV Sales Order along with Payment Mode (PayPal/Authorize.Net, etc.) providing an option to NAV user to charge the corresponding Payment Gateway Website/provider.
- On successful payment an A/R Invoice will be generated in NAV.
- Exact Value Mapping of Tax and Shipping Charges are ensured for proper Order Total calculation while converting web orders into Dynamics NAV Sales Orders.
- APPSeCONNECT fully supports synchronization of these discounts to Dynamics NAV Sales Order and maintains same order value both in Prestashop and NAV.
- Payment Gateway
The Magento store being integrated with a payment gateway, payment authorization and capture process will happen in the gateway website. On successful payment, the transaction ID will be returned and the order will get placed on Magento. Also the invoice will be instantly generated in eCommerce store. APPSeCONNECT will download the sales order, invoice to SAP Business One as ERP sales order and A/R reserve invoice with incoming payment along with the online payment transaction ID.
- Payment method details
In case capture process is required to be done after delivery dispatch. After the payment authorization we can download the payment method details as incoming payment in SAP Business One with the transaction ID.
- Credit Card Saved
If the Magento store is PCI – PA DSS compliant and if you are saving the credit card information in the eCommerce website, APPSeCONNECT can download these information to SAP Business One through sales order, A/R reserve invoice associated with an incoming payment which mentions the credit card Information, so that you can charge the credit card. Your SAP server will also need to be PCI compliant.
- Shipping method and Shipment charges
eCommerce shipping method and shipment charges will be fully mapped with SAP Business One shipping method and freight, through APPSeCONNECT.
- Shipment tracking number
SAP Business One user can put the shipment tracking no. in SAP Delivery Note and it will be synced to Magento.This tracking number is available in the storefront in the order details. Thus web customer can track his/her shipments using this tracking number.
Some unique features:
- APPSeCONNECT is fully able to cater product descriptions in multiple languages and perform an automatic currency conversion in between the sync process.
- APPSeCONNECT has the full capability to connect multiple websites with SAP Business One.
**APPSeCONNECT will require RTC Client in NAV and NAV Database need to be SQL Server
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Connect with our Integration expert now
Benefits of Integration
Reduce Time to Replenish Inventory
Sales in your Ecommerce will get reflected at your ERP in real time. You can effectively plan your supply chain.
Process Orders Quickly
Improves order-processing efficiency of back office by automatically feeding web orders into ERP. Smooth and faster order fulfillment..
Automate Financial Entry
Ecommerce sales transactions get automatically and accurately recorded in your ERP. You have complete financial view of your business at any point in time.
Improve Customer Satisfaction
Your customer is always informed by having auto updates on each stage of their order fulfillment.
Avoid ‘Out of Stock’
Sync the stock updates on real time into web inventory. Eliminate ‘out of stock’ scenario.
Track Guest Checkouts
Guest customers and their sales orders are tracked in ERP. Convert guest buyers into loyal customers.
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
Appseconnect makes the excellent communication between both system and is really easy to use. Therefore, our customers obviously benefit from our solution, such as sales figure, shipment, cost control and etc.
Great application. APPSeCONNECT fantastic efforts throughout . We are projected to be Top rated as well in 2017 because of APPSeCONNECT. Thank you InSync for all the support and continued effort to make eBay and Amazon Marketplace such strong and growing accounts.
Top Care Store
We just went live with our store, and we are very happy. I loved working this project from start to finish. It is easy to use and we administrate our business from just one end: Orders, Invoices, Incoming Payments and Inventory are all synced in real time.The team, was amazing. Patient, understanding and a blast to work with.
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
Allow us to take you through our Product Demo
We are also listed in