Company: The Mako Group
Industry: Sporting Goods
Headquarters: New York, United States
About the Company:
The Mako Group is exclusive importer and US Distributor of various Isreal based best tactical equipment and weapon accessories brands like FAB Defense, Meprolight, Front Line and E-Lander who have designed and manufactured superb innovative weapon accessories, optics, holsters and magazines for militaries and law enforcement agencies.
The equipment offered by Mako Group are used by elite forces in the world and very few companies can claim such a clientele. Mako is also US Distributor of RTS line of self-healing polymer targets. This innovative product features an electronic wireless counter that tracks your hits and provides instant feedback via sound or light.
With the state of the art logistics and order fulfillment system, you can order anywhere from US online and the order can be shipped in almost no time, you can track your order status online as well. Mako also provide full technical support on its products to US Consumers.
- Connecting 2 Magento Websites with SAP Business One ERP system; establish automatic data synchronization for Customers, Items, Orders, Inventory, Delivery and Invoice
- Support B2B and B2C Business Scenarios in Integration Processes
- Real Time Data Sync for certain critical areas such as Stock Update, Shipment Update, etc.
Key Challenges of the Project
- Covering B2B and B2C eCommerce Business Scenario in the integration process
- Transfer data accurately from 2 Magento Websites to a single SAP B1 Company Database with the ability to identify which record from which website
- Transfer huge number of web orders to the ERP system
- Transfer Incoming Payment captured through Online Payment to SAP B1
- Report to show in SAP B1, Web Orders Placed through website v/s Orders Placed offline through phone
- Ability to connect multiple websites in Magento with ERP System, even when the website follow different business scenario B2B and B2C
- Ability to get/post data from Sales, Inventory Management, Accounting and Purchase Cycle of SAP Business One to complete complex sync processes
- Balancing the performance based on volume of data sync in each sync process, Stock and Shipment Update configured to be happened in real-time while execute other processes on small time intervals. This ensure an Even Load in the SAP Server and Network
- Transfer Shipment Updates to eCommerce with Tracking ID, Incoming Payments from Magento to SAP B1 with Online Transaction ID
- Scalability of the software to support their business growth
- Increase the Productivity and Effectiveness of back office team by removing them to manually manage the eCommerce for Stock Update, Shipment Update, Order Processing Updates, Pricing Updates, adding new Products, managing special discounts on certain products during high shopping seasons etc.
- Ability to get complete report of orders placed online v/s orders placed over phone
- Ability of end customers to track their shipments and be updated
- Supporting their business growth by providing option to adjust the sync performance as per the need
What was the core problem you wanted to solve with APPSeCONNECT?
Syncing our Magento website with SAP B1
Why did you choose APPSeCONNECT?
Recommendation from an industry partner.
What improvement in performance and result did you get by using it?
No longer having to manually enter each website order that was placed online.
What specific feature did you like most about the product?
Order syncing directly into SAP B1
Can you mention 2-3 other benefits of the solution you applied?
Automatic payment syncing from Magento to SAP B1, and easy tracking from within SAP to report on website sales vs orders taken over the phone.
Would you recommend this product?
Is there anything you’d like to add?
The team at InSync has been very responsive to my questions and concerns, was always happy to arrange meetings when something needed to be further discussed, and has a “can-do” attitude. This is why we purchased another product from InSync.
“The team at InSync has been very responsive to my questions and concerns, was always happy to arrange meetings when something needed to be further discussed, and has a “can-do” attitude.”
Purchasing, Systems and IT Manager
New York, United States