Company: Mercury Distribution
Industry: Retail B2B & B2C
Headquarters: Jersey , UK
Micro vertical: Online grocery, Supplies and equipment’s for the healthcare & hospitality markets.
Products/Services: Food & Drinks, Households, Health & beauty, Baby & toddler, Pets etc.
About the company
Mercurydeliver.com is local online supermarket business operating in Jersey that delivers household goods direct to your door. There is a friendly, dedicated team of staff who prides itself on customer service and feedback and suggestions are always welcome.
Launched originally in February 2007 (under the name mercuryathome.com) the business was set up to offer bulky household products to homes in Jersey. Since then, hundreds of new lines have been added to extend the range to offer fresh fruit and vegetables, deli items, a full Jersey Dairy range and so much more…
In July 2010 the website was rebranded as Mercury Deliver.com and the site has subsequently been upgraded to offer an improved and efficient customer experience that lists favorites, special offers and is easier to navigate.
The company is still privately owned by local people, however, in order to gain advice and knowledge from outside the Islands, Mercury is part of three buying groups in the UK.
Integrating Magento eCommerce with ERP Business Operations
Realizing greater flexibility in managing Online Business
- Implement of APPSeCONNECT for automatic data synchronization ( SAP B1 multi-company / multi-website installation).
- Real Time data exchange to ensure Online User’s satisfaction.
- Automatic data synchronization (multi-company and multi-website installation).
- Managing the stock in Magento website wise (by default Magento maintains global inventory).
- Fully Automated Sync in Real Time between multi SAP company and multi-website installation.
- Comprehensive features and functionalities.
- Deeper integration, scalable and customizable.
- APPSeCONNECT streamlined their B2B and B2C business
- Multi SAP Company – Multi website seamlessly integration against Customer, items, orders information.
- Integrated and automated Financial Management in SAP Business One against all Web Transactions through incoming payments.
- Improved efficiency in Sales, Purchase and Inventory Management.
- Reduced Order Fulfillment Cycle up to 55%, ensuring consumers satisfaction.
- Auto sync of more than 10,000 SKUs between eCommerce and SAP B1 ERP system.
“APPSeCONNECT installed at Mercury in a complex multi-website / multi-SAP company environment. The installation service delivered by InSync has been excellent. We have been able to customize the core product to suit our specific requirements. I strongly recommend this product and I look forward to our next project together.”
ERP/Ecommerce Programme Manager