The BigCommerce Design Awards : Now, Vote for your Favorite Big Commerce Site Design
Let’s be realistic: we’re all online buyers and each of us can perceive great website plan when we see it. It is the website design that makes it look attractive and relevant to the brand. It is the website click to locate the accurate item you are searching for and gives you all other details that you may need to understand about that item on that page. Therefore, last month BigCommerce launched “People’s Choice Award” to recognize the best BigCommerce store. The store owners were asked to flaunt their site designs and inventiveness, and consequently the most elite website would win the Grand Prize and there would be three runner- up positions as well. The judging panel comprised of design experts from BigCommerce, Uber, Inc. Magazine and even the Founder and Designer, of LaQuanSmith.com, LaQuan Smith is also among the judges.
Effects of the BigCommerce Design Award for Upcoming Brands:
- As the online and offline shopping trends are becoming increasingly popular, it is very essential that a retailer’s website should be built with magnificence, empowers group engagement and at last drives transformation.
- Considering each of these viewpoints together takes genuine authority and in depth knowledge of buyer’s psychology, plan the best design practices, the most outstanding scripts can help in launching a better and a unique brand that could be differentiate from others.
- Using only the ‘Stencil Framework’ would not help in winning the awards, However, at BigCommerce, vendors need to realize that each business is novel and just know the arrangements that work best for your main concern and put your organization’s best foot forward.
How to participate in BigCommerce design awards?
BigCommerce will start the registrations from April 20, through May 6, 2016. Once the registrations are done, judges will survey the entries and at the end announce grand prize champ and four runners up.
You must be wondering what would be the Prize? The Grand prize will include a prize money of $5,000, a feature in the July issue of Inc. Magazine and two tickets to the Inc. 5000 Conference and Gala (an estimation of $1,700 per ticket). Four runners up will get $3,000 each and a notice in the Inc. Magazine highlight. Every one of the five winning brands will get highlighted on the BigCommerce Blog and also a social promotion to our more than 250,000 followers. Winners will be declared in the week of June 7, 2016.
Judgment Panel –
- Josh Bisch – Lead Designer, Uber (pic)
- Andrea Wagner – Head of Design, BigCommerce (pic)
- LaQuan Smith – Founder and Designer, LaQuanSmith.com (pic)
- Mike Morello – Chief Operating Officer, Digital, Inc. Magazine (pic)
Rules to be followed:
- Registrations must be submitted by the owner of the online store or by owner’s permission in case you are a partner.
- You must be a brand situated in the U.S. to win.
- All designs must be the original work of your brand or your brand partner.
- Presenting your store gives BigCommerce authorization to utilize the symbolism in design awards promoting material.
- To enter your brand, visit the brand page and fill out the form. The URL for the store must be a store that is already live.
- No demo stores will be acknowledged.
For more information on the rules for participation, read the full terms and conditions
It’s time to get noticed. Start nominating and let’s bring out something new to the digital shopping era.