Company: Apico International
Industry: Retail Headquarters: Burnley, UK Micro vertical: Bike Parts & Accessories Products/Services: UK’s leading off-road parts and clothing distributor covering all disciplines, including motocross, trials, supermoto, trail riding, enduro and quad racing.
About the company Apico International is one of the leading UK based Motorcycle parts and accessories Distribution Company. Apico International has been in business for more than 25 years. Founded in 1984 by 3-times World Trials Champion Yrjo Vesterinen, they are now the UK’s leading off-road parts and clothing distributor covering all disciplines, including motocross, trials, supermoto, trail riding, enduro and quad racing. They are sole UK distributor for many leading brands and their dedication to the sport is also reflected in their own Apico range – quality hardware and accessories for professional riders and those who insist on the best. It will come as no surprise that the top motocross teams in the world use the same products that you will find in Apico’s catalogues.
Integrating Magento eCommerce with ERP Business Operations
- Streamline eCommerce operations with Inventory, Order Management and Shipping Process.
- Eliminate Manual Data Entry and data duplication.
- Real Time data exchange to ensure Online User’s satisfaction.
- Managing more than 13000 Item Information between eCommerce and ERP.
- Quick Tracking of Web Orders in SAP B1 and a rapid order fulfillment.
- Sync Online Payment details to the dispatch and delivery department for shipping.
- Fully Automated Sync in Real Time.
- End to End Mapping between eCommerce and ERP Business Process.
- Software Scalability, Support eCommerce Growth & geographic expansion.
- Migrating Legacy System Item Information to Magento and automatic mapping of 13000 Items with SAP B1 Item Master.
- Bi-Directional Sync of Items, Orders, Customer Information, supporting B2C as well as some sort of B2B Operations.
- Integrated and automated Financial Management in SAP Business One against all Web Transactions.
- Improved efficiency in Sales, Purchase and Inventory Management.
- Reduced Order Fulfillment Cycle up to 50%, ensuring consumers satisfaction.
- Ensuring chances for a repeat sales and more traffic in the website.
- Improve Product Catalogue and Product Portfolio on the website.
- Integration of Seasonal Items.
- Mapping of Special Prices/Periodic Discounts.
Connect. Integrate. Automate
Try APPSeCONNECT FREE for 30 Days