Transferring data to and from SAP Business One is one of the basic and most important activity. Exporting and Importing of Critical Business Data, might be in hundreds of thousands in numbers accurately is a challenging task. For this task we often use DTW or Data Transfer Wizard in SAP Business One.Continue reading
We recently had a Webinar on ” Connect SAP B1 with apps using Service Layer (HANA) ” on 28th of September. The webinar was a great success. The points which were covered in the webinar includes the following:
1. Service Layer Architecture: The protocols and Usages.
2. How service layer communicates with SAP B1.
3. Creating a 3rd Party communication channel to send / receive data using .NET
4. Why and when to use Service Layer?
5. Architectural differences between DI Server and Service Layer.