What’s new in Agent (APPSeCONNECT Sync tool)
- Even though we started supporting parallel sync during execution of touchpoint we truly implemented the feature with the present release. The present release can execute scheduled touchpoint in parallel which will ensure the data is near real – time even if you have scheduled it over time.
- We have provided enhanced scheduler for APPSeCONNECT The new scheduler for APPSeCONNECT allows you to specify specific time for performing sync operation.
- We have enhanced the activity watcher to include more performance statistics. The activity watcher allows you to track scheduler performance and also perform optimization on your scheduler.
- We introduced the new Plugin Model for APPSeCONNECT which opens infinite possibilities over agent and you as an ISV can program on specific features of APPSeCONNECT.
- With lot of bug fixes and finding out critical issues and solving them gives an edge to use the new
- APPSeCONNECT cloud is now tracking your activities. It is now just a click away to identify what you or your administrator changed in our portal.
- We have also worked on our wizard to ensure you get better user experience.
- For ISV’s and Implementers, we now provide new look and feel for administrative portal.
- We have introduced new layouts, new menu, search capabilities all through our site to ensure you get important things at your fingertip.
- We enhanced our language to ensure you get better grip on data while you define your logic on transformation.
- On security, we ensure your account gets locked automatically after a certain interval, so as to have less risk of your account being compromised.
On integration side, we have worked a lot on introducing the new connector for SAP B1 and Magento 2.0. Being an early adopter of Magento 2.0 we worked together with Magento itself to ensure we offer best breed connector for the same.
Here are some of the integration points we have worked on:
- Order Sync
- Delivery Sync
- Invoice Sync
- Inventory Sync
- Stock Sync
- Customer Sync
- Product Sync etc.
We have used REST protocol to deliver our integration using Magneto 2.0.
- We have also worked on Magento 3.0 Adapter to provide support for Realtime touchpoints.
- We have identified some bugs on Amazon, Shopify, Ebay and SAP B1 and fixed it.
We have released a new B2B extension for Magento 2. The B2B extension can be plugged into an existing Magento installation and get all the benefits of our all new extensions. Here is a list of all features:
- Manage Pricelist through Admin portal of Magento.
- Assigning Sales representative to a customer.
- Manage Sales representatives from Portal.
- Add new contact person to an account
- We allow customer specific product categories
- And many more…
Other than these, we have also extended some of the existing functionalities of our old offerings:
- We now provide support for Multiple Websites from SAP B1 add-on.
- We have successfully certified our Dynamics NAV Extension from Microsoft.
- We have also fixed some bugs on Magento 1.0 B2C and B2B extension.
Being in the first release after 3.0, we are getting more and more mature. With this release, we have changed the status of our 3.0 release from BETA to Release which means all of our 2.X releases are now obsolete. With the power of 3.0 and delivery of new connectors supporting the new release, it makes you as a customer easier to detect and fix problems. Magento 2 being added to our whole bunch of connectors help early migrators find solutions immediately.
For further information regarding our release please follow the link: