- Enhanced Organization dashboard.
- Option to add application and / or connection from admin.
- Option to change connection details, protocols etc.
- Defining workflow from dashboard.
- Enhanced Value mapping screens for admin.
- New action page with enhanced user experience.
- And many more…
What’s new in Agent (APPSeCONNECT Sync tool)
- To enhance the way our Agent talks to the applications, we made subtle changes to the tool such that it can execute huge volume of data in a loop.
- We have separated the activity execution for each touchpoint, such that they can execute in parallel, and hence deliver better throughput.
- We are constantly improving the way agent executes workflows. Initially, we have been executing individual touchpoints, then we introduced dependencies and now we come with Workflows. As an integration developer, you are now flexible to define your own workflow without any restriction and our agent tool can handle it properly.
What’s new in Cloud
- In APPSeCONNECT Cloud platform, we enhanced the look and feel with enhanced dashboard and other layout changes.
- As per requested by most of the user, we now support multiple versions of same application. That means, you can now, for instance, configure both Magento 1.x series and Magento 2 series in the same organization.
On integration side, we have added extended support for our new Generic NAV Extension. We improved the extension with new Remastered edition.
Here are some of the integrations we have worked on:
- We have introduced NAV and Magento Integration using Generic Extension
- Item Sync
- Customer Sync
- Product Sync
- Order Sync
- Websites download
- Customer Group
- We have also included integration of NAV Generic Extension with BigCommerce.
Our ISVs have also included new integration of Dynamics CRM which includes adapter development and connector development on our platform. Some of the integrations created by our ISV partners are:
- Dynamics CRM with WooCommerce integration
- Dynamics CRM with BigCommerce integration
- Dynamics CRM with Shopify integration
Being an early adopter of Magento 2 we wanted to give all the functionalities that we were offering with Magento 1.0. Hence we enhanced our APIs and Business to business extension of Magento further to support a number of new features. Here is a list of all features:
- Credit Limit Management from Magento 2 Admin portal.
- Did further enhancement to Sales Representatives Management APIs and screens.
- We have also modified Category Visibility management screens for B2B.
- We have added option to Contact Person Role management screens for administrators in B2B section.
- Other than that, we added Customer specific Tier and Special prices in our module
- And many more…
It is evident if you are an existing user of the product, we are getting more and more mature with new releases. In the new year release, with a number of new features and new offerings with APPSeCONNECT gives our user an edge to have more user friendly and versatile platform to work with and also gives more power to the end users thereby minimizing the runtime or data related errors during execution. With more visibility of the configurations in the platform and faster user interfaces, it is most likely that our customer will get better user experiences. As we continue to develop further, we are happy to allow you to use the latest release from today onwards.
Season greetings and a very happy new year 2017 to all of you.
For further information regarding our release please follow the link: