A Guide to Major Opencart Updates in 2015
Although not much old, Opencart is a professional and reliable open source eCommerce platform for online vendors. This establishment speaks to a wide range of users; starting from prepared coders searching for an easy to use interface to use, to merchants simply propelling their business online for the first time. With its extensive range of features and strongly customizable platform, Opencart has made a considerable user base and thousands of lives stores. Let’s revise the major improvements happened:
- Opencart collaborates with Global Payments – Fully integrated order management possible from opencart directly in association with Global Iris . Global Iris, is an one-stop-shop for card handling, so our clients does not face any difficulty in card processing and gateway solution under one Card Processing Agreement, reducing the complexity in the set-up procedure, and offering predictable aptitude all through the relationship. It will also carry the detailed transaction logging and subaccounts. The Gateway is versatile and customizable for every client’s needs. For instance, fraud rules have a “standard” setting however can be balanced by the dealer to meet individual business necessities.
31st March 2015
- Opencart Partnership with Worldpay – OpenCart has joined hands with Europe’s largest payment processor1 to assist with offering so as to maximize online Sales and offer a broad scope of quick and secure ways of payment methods. Its benefits includes:
- Quick enrollment and onboarding process.
- Simple and Candid pricing – pay just for the transactions you make. No monthly expense. No set-up expense.
- Effective administrator – reports can be finished online
- Complete anti- fraud tool and secured method.
- Acknowledges 120+ worldwide currencies to back international expansion.
02nd April 2015
Click here for: Product Release Version 2.4.0
- Slider Revolution releases their OpenCart version – Slider revolution, the most popular slider plugin have been embedded in Opencart to enhance the Presentation and Appearance of the website. Yes. Slider Revolution is such an extension. It is an All-Purpose Slide Displaying Solution that takes into consideration demonstrating any sort of substance with very adjustable moves, impacts and custom liveliness. Because of its visual arranged interface and incalculable customization choices, Slider Revolution is suited for beginners. Slider Revolution is the most obvious slider movement Plug – in because:
- It’s 100% responsive and suits on any screen size
- It has the most capable visual activity which supports DRAG and DROP
- Multilayer backing
- Live review of the slider you are dealing with.
- Different circle movements for inscription, pictures and visual cues.
- Parallax layer impacts.
- Quantities of usable text styles through PunchFonts
- Enhanced Ken Burns sliding
- 100% convenient! You can Import/Export your slider!
- Multi-Language support alongside slider’s administrator board interface interpretation
03rd June 2015
- Opencart meet up with Welford Media and Realex Payments – Tending to late changes in Google’s search engine algorithm, the effect of Mobilegeddon, and how you can keep focused of your SEO. The recent portion of the discussion concentrated on the frequently neglected point of information examination; demonstrating how and why you ought to utilize data accumulated from your site to better target your customers and enhance your ecommerce store. Thus, for OpenCart ecommerce store, merchants can approach Welford Media for design, development and Marketing ideas. And if they are looking for new Payment Gateway, Realex Payments offers the solution.
12th June 2015
- Amazon Payments are now available in the core of OpenCart – By empowering Login and Pay with Amazon, you let a large number of Amazon purchasers’ login and pay on your site utilizing the data that is now securely put away in their Amazon accounts. Therefore, It’s a quick, trusted checkout handle that is well known to a great many customers around the globe.
The Login and Pay with Amazon highlights on OpenCart include:
- Mobile optimization through responsive gadgets
- Account creation through login abilities
- No product level points of interest
- Changed work stream to reduce check out time.
29th June 2015
- OpenCart 220.127.116.11 Released –New features incudes:
- Completely Responsive Architecture – Your OpenCart e-store will not just be Mobile- friendly, it’s more of responsive now. The layout and appearance will look more attractive in all devices like Desktops, Tabs and Mobiles.
- Opencart embeds Bootstrap 3 – Through the involvement of bootstrap 3 at core, your store becomes polished and Spontaneous on all gadgets.
- Supports Font Awesome– you can benefit from Font Awesome by making use of Advanced CSS font collection of more than 400 icons. You just need to add the icon category and the relevant icon is displayed on your site.
- OCmod- supports virtual file modification– Through this feature you can make adjustment of your site without changing the center records. Not any more separate establishment required as OCmod is incorporated at center of Opencart 2. This feature is to keep the loss of client’s customization while upgrading.
- Spontaneous Dashboard – it offers some assistance with focusing on what is vital: deal analytics, individuals who are online. Along with that its simpler to communicate with your framework.
- Built- in Extension Installer – Opencart 2 allows themes and extension installation in a simpler way by using built-in Extension Installer. No more override documents by means of FTP. After transferring subject/expansion, you will see rundown of documents that will be overridden when the establishment is completed.
- Numerous payment gateways incorporated – Around 30+ payment gateways are supported at the core by default in the new version of OpenCart.
- Event notification process– Keeping up a site is a diligent work as you have a lot of things to think about. This becomes simple with Event Notification framework that embed notice when an action takes place.
- Integrated API – The API is to coordinate your site to 3rd party extension.
- MaxMind Fraud Detection System integrated by default – Opencart 2.0 comes with MaxMind which recognizing unsafe requests to be held for further survey. It distinguishes the misrepresentation orders in view of the high risk IP address, high hazard email, high hazard gadget.
05th October 2015
Click Here : OpenCart Year In Review 2015