New Features of SAP Business ByDesign 1808
SAP ByDesign is here with its new features which will help its users in a much coherent way to manage their business processes. Below are the given modules on which SAP Business ByDesign 1808 has made its enhancements.
- Improvements for payments, especially web shop scenarios.
- New webservice for SEPA Direct Debit Mandates
- Confirmation of External Payments – You can now pre-confirm External Payments through the Clearing House Statements.
Customer Relationship Management
- Update Service Confirmations with non-billable indicator
- Update Invoice Block on Service Confirmations
- Enhancement to Customer Invoice Data Source
- Outbound delivery reference ID in the Customer invoice item Data source
- Maintain Contracts via Web Service
- Create Service Order via Excel Template
- Pricing Flexibility
- Order of pricing tables in an Access sequence can be modified.
- Enhanced and more flexible Lead status management
- Holidays in Gantt Chart
- Personalization of Gantt Chart
Supply Chain Management
- Product Cycle count – Automated Run
- Additional Extension Scenarios
- Product Requirement Specification Filter on Product Exceptions
Supplier Relationship Management
- Update Existing Purchase Orders with New Purchase Requests
Work center overview pages in new card design
- Work center overview pages migrated to card design
- Key User Adaptation of Work Center Overview Pages
- Refresh rates for KPI and Reports defined by key user
Adapting Data Sources with New Fields
- Add Missing Standard Fields
- Enable Dates for Process Time Calculations
Improved Analysis Pattern in HTML5
- Suspend Automatic Refresh on View Pane
- Advanced Filtering in Selection Pane
- Working with Dates and Date Hierarchies
- Report – Report Navigation on Chart Elements
Improved Integration / Open Interfaces
- Review OData Result with Button “Build OData Query”
- Download of Code Lists
- Mexico – Electronic Payments
- USA – Tax Reporting under the CF/SF Program
- Italy – Quarterly VAT and self-invoice registration
- Spain – Immediate Supply of Information System (SII)
- Japan – Incoming Remittance Bank Statement, Migration of Basic Employee Data
- United Kingdom – Expense and Reimbursement Management
To know more in details, click here.
Now, you can easily integrate your SAP Business ByDesign ERP with other line of business applications to automate the business process!