SAP SMB Innovation Summit Orlando 2022 is back after two long years as the first event of the coveted tri-annual summit. The much-anticipated event took place in person at the OMNI Resort at ChampionsGate, in Orlando, Florida, that brought together some of the most prominent thought leaders, industry veterans, and innovators in the SAP community. With the three-day-long event covering topics far and wide across the industry, let us take a closer look at the unmissable key highlights from the SAP SMB Innovation Summit Orlando 2022.
— Cathy Daum (@CathyDaum) March 14, 2017
If you have multiple systems running in your business and want to seamlessly connect all of them with your SAP application under one single platform to automate the business processes, employ APPSeCONNECT ProcessFlow Integration and achieve a noticeable improvement in your business metrics.
SAP SMB Innovation Summit Orlando 2022 – The Key Highlights
The three-day-long event starting on May 24th kicked off with keynotes discussing major business success strategies and the breakthrough innovations coming in for SAP. The topics covered by the day 1 keynote included strategies on how to stay competitive for the future, discussions on how partners can accelerate their growth with SAP S/4 HANA Cloud ERP, how businesses can implement and leverage change, and the roadmaps for features coming to SAP ERP platforms. The keynotes were followed by an engaging lunch and networking opportunity where participants got to connect with the SAP community at large.
Post lunch, participants took to the different halls at the OMNI Resort, each focusing on the distinct themes of Sales & Marketing, Solutions & Consulting, and SAP Extensions and Development. Some of the major takeaways from the sessions include:
- Roadmaps and highlights for SAP ERPs like SAP Business One and SAP Business ByDesign
- How to build a business with cloud systems in mind
- Micro application development through no-code platforms
- How to build and run cloud applications
- Discussions on go-to-market strategies, commercials, pricing, and much more.
Alongside these presentations were sponsored sessions and micro sessions in the demo theatre from leading brands from the business technology industry, sharing their knowledge, experience, and insights. Finally, the first day of the event was capped off with an SSP Networking Fair.
One characteristic is the vulnerability, courage and emotional control to commit to uncertainty (and risk) because it's right – whi…https://t.co/psG5Ku9pd4
— @jim_lawless (@jim_lawless) May 25, 2022
The second day of the event started with some fun physical exercises for everyone to stay in shape and another round of featured keynotes covering topics like how businesses can achieve an intelligent enterprise, improve customer lifetime value, and strategies on how to market in the post-pandemic era along with sessions on:
- Implementation-Templates for SAP Business ByDesign to speed up and increase the efficiency of project go-lives
- Overview, benefits, key features, and demo for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Strategies to manage carbon footprint for cleaner business operations
- How to accurately manage inventory values with Business ByDesign
- Sponsored and micro sessions from well-known brands in the industry
There was also a dedicated lunch and networking session for all the women business leaders to connect and share their knowledge and experiences. Following up on the sessions, in the evening there was a second round of regionally focused keynotes for LAC and North America. The day concluded with another SSP Networking Fair along with a networking dinner for all participants and an Innovation Summit video with wrap-ups.
Big crowd yesterday! Thank you all for participating in our breakout session and exercising with us 💪 #EnergyForLife
— Boyum IT Solutions (@BoyumIT) May 25, 2022
The final day of the event concentrated on discussing the latest SAP technologies & solutions and ways of getting the most out of an existing SAP Business One infrastructure investment through advanced reporting and dashboarding, followed by business strategy and product highlight sessions on:
- Competitive and market intelligence strategies
- Simplification of support for Business ByDesign
- Product feedback sessions for SAP Business One from customers
- Decision assistance for SAP Business ByDesign
- Strategies to drive business demand through SAP Cloud ERP Marketing
- How to implement SAP Business ByDesign for the discrete manufacturing industry
- Implementation of SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Professional Services and Public Sector industries
- How to qualify Business ByDesign and conduct an effective discovery process
The event culminated with a Garden Networking Lunch within the Ballroom Commons of the OMNI Resort.
And just like that, the much-anticipated SAP SMB Innovation Summit Orlando 2022 went by but brought along with it everlasting knowledge, innovations, upskilling, and technologies for small and medium businesses across the industry. While the first event is over, there is still more left for the summit! Make sure to stay tuned to know what happens in the upcoming SAP SMB Innovation Summit Manila 2022 and the SAP SMB Innovation Summit Dublin 2022.
Team APPSeCONNECT is looking forward to seeing you at all the upcoming events.
Till then, stay safe, stay connected
If you have multiple business applications running in your business and want to seamlessly connect your entire software stack under a single, intelligent, and secure platform to automate your business processes, implement APPSeCONNECT’s robust integration connectors and achieve exponential growth in your business.