Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect Microsoft Dynamics Nav with Woocommerce
APPSeCONNECT is a smart integration platform as a service ( iPaaS ) which can seamlessly connect
Microsoft Dynamics Nav and Woocommerce
What you get?
- Real time business process integration
- Full workflow-based process orchestration
- Quick and easy implementation
- Pre-packed template suppport
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Highly Secure EAI Solution
- Complete Data Tracking and Error Handling
- Full SDK support for partners
Microsoft Dynamics Nav and Woocommerce Integration Touchpoints
- sales order
- Newly registered webstore Customer with account details, contact information, billing and shipping addresses, etc. are synchronized to Microsoft Dynamics NAV Customer Card in real time.
- Existing webstore Customer’s details are re-created in Dynamics NAV Customer Card automatically.
- When orders are placed by guest Customers, the connector can be configured to sync their contact and address information to Microsoft Dynamics NAV for easy tracking. Further marketing activity can be planned for them using the contact information.
- When Customer updates their details in store, they are automatically updated in NAV.
- Listing of Items from Dynamics NAV Item Card to the WooCommerce store as Simple Products.
- Real-time Stock Update to maintain accurate inventory levels between Dynamics NAV and Webstore.
- Products details with prices will be updated in webstore, for any changes in NAV.
- Online Sales Orders placed by registered customers are synced to Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders.
- Online Sales Orders placed by guest customers are converted to Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders.
- Exact value of Taxes and Shipping Charges are mapped to ensure correct order total calculation while converting web orders into Microsoft Dynamics NAV sales orders.
- APPSeCONNECT supports synchronization of discounts to Dynamics NAV and ensures same order value in both NAV and WooCommerce
- Once shipment or invoice is posted in NAV, customers will get the updated information and the tracking information on Woocommerce. The web order status changes from ‘pending/processing’ to ‘shipping/complete’.
- Shipments created in NAV against Sales Orders will be synced to WooCommerce.
- APPSeCONNECT will map Webstore shipping method and shipment charges with NAV shipping method and freight.
- Shipment tracking no. can be updated in NAV Delivery Note and it will be synced to WooCommerce, allowing the customer to track his shipment.
- Invoices created in NAV against Sales Orders will be synced to Woocommerce.
- Once NAV Invoices are synced, it will change the status from ‘processing’ to ‘complete’.
**APPSeCONNECT will require RTC Client in NAV and NAV Database need to be SQL Server
Watch the Integration of Microsoft Dynamics Nav with Woocommerce
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Connect with our Integration expert now
Benefits of Integration
Reduce Time to Replenish Inventory
Sales in your Ecommerce will get reflected at your ERP in real time. You can effectively plan your supply chain.
Process Orders Quickly
Improves order-processing efficiency of back office by automatically feeding web orders into ERP. Smooth and faster order fulfillment..
Automate Financial Entry
Ecommerce sales transactions get automatically and accurately recorded in your ERP. You have complete financial view of your business at any point in time.
Improve Customer Satisfaction
Your customer is always informed by having auto updates on each stage of their order fulfillment.
Avoid ‘Out of Stock’
Sync the stock updates on real time into web inventory. Eliminate ‘out of stock’ scenario.
Track Guest Checkouts
Guest customers and their sales orders are tracked in ERP. Convert guest buyers into loyal customers.
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
Macuhealth has realized a significant reduction in ecommerce customer complaints free up time for customer support team to service other customers.There has been no requirement to add additional overhead costs while experiencing a 30% increase in sales volume.
With InSync’s integration solution, we are able to provide our customers with quicker notifications about order status and real time inventory updates.
The Honest Kitchen
We have a complex system, and team APPSeCONNECT has been able to troubleshoot and provide solutions for many customizations. In two years we have had almost no downtime.
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
Allow us to take you through our Product Demo
We are also listed in