Design and Automate Integration ProcessFlows in a few clicks
CONNECT APPLICATIONS. DESIGN INTEGRATIONS. AUTOMATE BUSINESS PROCESSES.
Visual Interface. Low-code. Drag and Drop.
ProcessFlow is a one-stop solution that helps in developing and designing integration processes easily. It is a graphical representation of the business flow, just like a workflow, but is more flexible and free-flowing, understanding the business logic
and requirements seamlessly.
With an easy interface, ProcessFlow, a drag-and-drop designer, allows quick implementation and integration of two or more applications, generate notifications, and deploy the entire business process at one go.
Ready to get started?
How ProcessFlow works?
ProcessFlow Designer is Simple, Intuitive and Easy to Deploy. Draw, Design and Build your personalized business logic with the help of ProcessFlow and initiate a seamless, streamlined integration. Visualize your integration logic and build as per your needs with the easy-to-use drag and drop feature of ProcessFlow. Get to choose from hundreds of pre-packed templates or create your unique ProcessFlow. With the new ProcessFlow, control everything and choose where your data goes, publish and manage applications and enable operations from the Cloud or any other device, channel or platform.
- Design and create unique integration flows quickly with
the intuitive graphical interface.
- Implement rapid integration using the pre-built templates.
- Map your business logic for an uninterrupted data
transformation and reuse existing codes and logic.
- Integrate apps, technologies and processes with the
- Configure your integrations to run as per a schedule, trigger or
- Create your own APIs and build custom integration flows.
- Get extended connectivity via SDK.
- Utilize the developer portal to create a unique framework and help developers create out-of-the-box connectors.
- Implement logic and business flows as per
- Implement and deploy integration flows with a few clicks.
- Initiate connectivity quickly with the no-code designer.
- Connect with any REST-based application.
- Publish, control and optimize your integration.
- Witness seamless integration and collaboration
between applications and teams within the organization.
- Enable multiple users to work on the same
- Redesign your integration flows as per the changing
needs of your business.
- Enable/disable features, run integration on schedule or trigger or in real-time and configure source and
- Share integration flows, created connectors, business logic, and configurations with the team.
Are your Ready to Automate Your Business?