- ORDER ACK & SYNC
- Customers are synced from Walmart Seller Central to ERP with the details available in the Order (including the address as well as contact information).
- Items are synced from the ERP to Walmart Seller Central with product attributes.
- Item attributes updated in the ERP are reflected in Walmart Seller Central after every change.
- Price updates in the ERP are reflected in Walmart Seller Central (including Special Prices or Promotional prices on Walmart).
- Order Acknowledgement:
Walmart Seller Central Orders are automatically acknowledged once they are synced to the ERP.
- Order Sync:
Order information like Line items, Taxes, Shipping Charges, Discounts from Discount Coupons, etc. are synced from Walmart Seller Central to the ERP Sales Order to provide accurate Order Total.
- Bulk/Standalone Inventory is synced from the ERP to Walmart Seller Central.
- Updates in the inventory level in the ERP is also reflected in Walmart Seller Central.
- Shipment Information is synced from the ERP to Walmart Seller Central with Tracking and Carrier Information.
- Invoice and Payments are synced from Walmart Seller Central to the ERP on specific Order Status.
We are also listed in