*Additional Charges Apply
|Low-Code ProcessFlow Designer|
|1000+ Pre-built ProcessFlows|
|Real-Time Process Flow|
|On Premise Agent|
|Scheduler and Automation|
|Failure record reprocessing|
|Logs archive time||1 Month||3 Months||6 Months|
|Support priority||Tickets||Tickets||Account Manager|
|Turnaround Time (Max)||1 Day||8 Hours||4 Hours|
|One-time set up fee||Additional Charges||Additional Charges||Additional Charges|
Every time a node is successfully executed in ProcessFlow, it is counted as one task.
- Get customer data from SAP, (1 node executed, 1 task consumed)
- Transform data (1 node executed, 1 task consumed)
- Add customer data to Magento (1 node executed, 1 task consumed)
A minimum of 3 tasks are required in a ProcessFlow to perform an operation. Maximum number of tasks required to do an operation is dependent on the complexity of the operation i.e., the number of nodes in the ProcessFlow.
Note: Fair usage for each operation (ProcessFlow) is limited to 5 MB data packet size.
Task Consumption Rules:
All successfully run nodes in a ProcessFlow are counted as Tasks and failed ones are not counted. Here’s how Tasks are counted:
- All successfully run nodes in ‘called’ ProcessFlow are counted.
- All successfully run nodes during ProcessFlow ‘rerun’ are counted.
- Successfully run nodes in a failed ProcessFlow are counted (i.e. if a ProcessFlow fails at step 6, steps 1-5 are counted)
- Standard Apps are applications that are widely used by organizations, specially SMBs, such as Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, QuickBooks, Pipedrive, Hubspot, Zoho, etc.
- Premium Apps are applications that are popular and highly used by organizations in the mid-market segment. Such applications include SAP Business One, Dynamics NAV, Magento, Shopify Plus, OroCommerce, Salesforce, Dynamics 365 CRM, etc.
- Enterprise Apps are complex and heavy applications that are used by some of the largest enterprise brands around the globe. Such apps include SAP S/4 HANA, SAP ECC/All in One, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations and Oracle EBS.
We accept SWIFT-based transfers / bank wire transfer after invoice.
If you still have questions or complex requirements, no worries! Our experts will guide you through the process and clear your doubts. Please contact us here.
Have more questions?
Don’t worry. Schedule a 30 mins conversation with one of our experts.
Trusted by leading organization for automating business processes