Founded in 1946 and headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, U.S. Tobacco Cooperative (USTC) is a global supplier of premium flue-cured tobacco. The company is owned by 500+ flue-cured tobacco farmers from Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida. The company aims to deliver the finest, most compliant, and sustainable tobacco products to both domestic and global customers. As a full-service tobacco supplier, U.S Tobacco manages a dedicated processing plant in Timberlake, North Carolina, and storage facilities in Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina.
The company also owns ten consumer brands and operates across 13 locations in the United States and currently operates its eCommerce operations through their website (www.usleaf.com).
U.S. Tobacco had the advantage of access to a wealth of features from both WooCommerce and SAP S/4 HANA to effectively manage their online operations. While they were working towards seamless integration to improve the updating of important business data such as customer information, sales orders, invoices, and delivery data, they were well-equipped to set pace for their automation journey for more success.
To enhance operational efficiency and ensure accurate quotes, lead times, and shipment dates, U.S. Tobacco made a smart move by implementing APPSeCONNECT, a low-code business process automation platform. This seamless integration between WooCommerce and SAP S/4 HANA has not only boosted speed but also effectively handles the high volume of orders, streamlining the fulfillment process.
The robust out-of-the-box integration capabilities offered by APPSeCONNECT’s WooCommerce + SAP S/4 HANA delivered efficient and seamless automation of the ERP and eCommerce applications that U.S. Tobacco needed. The pre-configured integration offered reliable end-to-end automation to enable real-time data transfer and achieve faster time to market.
With the integration, bi-directional sync of business-critical data parameters like sales orders, inventory levels, delivery details, and customer information became seamlessly automated. The real-time synchronization of data allowed for accurate inventory management and faster order fulfillment. Additionally, the integration provided access to SAP S/4 HANA’s advanced analytics and reporting capabilities, to offer greater insights into customer behavior and sales trends.
U.S. Tobacco achieved a successful digital transformation through the integration of WooCommerce and SAP S/4 HANA facilitated by APPSeCONNECT. The integration allowed them to take advantage of the full range of opportunities that an automated, digital first business offers. With the integration in place, they were able to save on average 60% of time on order processing and logistics. The team at APPSeCONNECT ensured that their transition was efficient and without disruptions.
The advantages APPSeCONNECT provided include:
- Streamlined sales cycle resulting in time savings for SDRs
- Enhanced efficiency and automation of business processes
- Improved decision-making ability through real-time data and analytics
- Elevated customer experience with access to accurate product information, inventory levels, and order status
- Scalable eCommerce growth through seamless integration of additional applications
- Comprehensive mapping of all relevant business data.
- Next-gen low-code/ no-code iPaaS for effortless automation and integration
- Robust user-friendly platform backed by experienced professionals
- Best in class implementation and post-implementation customer support
- Pre-Built Connectors with industry-tested reliability and functionalities
- Built-in functionalities to support geographical expansion
- Deeper full-stack integration for unparalleled scalability and customizability
- Fully automated instant bi-directional data sync
- Flexible implementations that scale with a growing eCommerce business
- Boost efficiency of business processes and team productivity
Start your integration journey now!