Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect SAP Business One with eBay Marketplace
APPSeCONNECT is a smart integration platform as a service ( iPaaS ) which can seamlessly connect
SAP Business One and eBay Marketplace.
What you get?
- Real time business process integration
- Full workflow-based process orchestration
- Quick and easy implementation
- Pre-packed template suppport
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Highly Secure EAI Solution
- Complete Data Tracking and Error Handling
- Full SDK support for partners
SAP Business One and eBay Integration Touchpoints
- SALES ORDER
- DRAFT ORDER SALES
- eBay Customer Information will sync from eBay to SAP B1 in B.P Master Data along with the Order Information
- Only the Customers purchasing from corresponding seller account Product List will be added to SAP B1
- Sync of eBay Orders to SAP B1 as Sales Order
- Accurate Tax, Shipping Charges, Discounts of Discount Coupons, Bidding Prices shown as discount, in SAP B1 Sales Order to provide accurate Order Total
- Sync of eBay Sales Orders to SAP B1 as Draft Sales Order
- Accurate Tax, Shipping Charges, Discounts of Discount Coupons, Bidding Prices shown as discount, in SAP B1 Draft Sales Order to provide accurate Order
- Sync of ERP Finished Goods/Surplus Products/Surplus Stock to eBay
- ERP Item Groups will be mapped with eBay Product Categories
- Product Listing in eBay based on Fixed Price Method
- Supports item update sync
- ERP Stock Updates will update eBay Product Inventory
- Ability to choose one or multiple warehouse’s quantity to be synced to Marketplace
- Ability to choose any combination of InStock-Committed+Ordered identifiers for your eBay Product Inventory
- ERP Deliveries will be synced back to eBay and will be added as a Shipment Information
- Order Status Update in eBay and Customer Notification regarding the shipment update from eBay based on Delivery in SAP B1
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Connect with our Integration expert now
Benefits of Integration
Reduce Time to Replenish Inventory
Sales in your Marketplace will get reflected at your ERP in real time. You can effectively plan your supply chain.
Process Orders Quickly
Improves order-processing efficiency of back office by automatically feeding web orders into ERP. Smooth and faster order fulfillment..
Automate Financial Entry
Marketplace sales transactions get automatically and accurately recorded in your ERP. You have complete financial view of your business at any point in time.
Improve Customer Satisfaction
Your customer is always informed by having auto updates on each stage of their order fulfillment.
Avoid ‘Out of Stock’
Sync the stock updates on real time into web inventory. Eliminate ‘out of stock’ scenario.
Track Guest Checkouts
Guest customers and their sales orders are tracked in ERP. Convert guest buyers into loyal customers.
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
We have a complex system, and team APPSeCONNECT has been able to troubleshoot, and provide solutions for many customizations. In two years we have had almost no downtime. As far as support, team APPSeCONNECT has been fantastic with helping us with upgrades, site launches, and syncing new features
Our main goal was to establish automated integration between our Ecommerce site and our back-office ERP. APPSeCONNECT ticked most of the boxes to fulfill our requirement and helped us save huge amount of time and resources by eliminating the need to manually capture and update data. APPSeCONNECT has simplified our day to day processing and is capable and flexible enough to match most of our business needs in terms of system integration.
Proud to be affiliated with
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
Allow us to take your through our Product Demo
We are also listed in