Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect SAP Business One with eBay Marketplace
APPSeCONNECT is a smart integration platform as a service ( iPaaS ) which can seamlessly connect
SAP Business One and eBay Marketplace.
What you get?
- Real time business process integration
- Full workflow-based process orchestration
- Quick and easy implementation
- Pre-packed template suppport
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Highly Secure EAI Solution
- Complete Data Tracking and Error Handling
- Full SDK support for partners
SAP Business One and eBay Integration Touchpoints
- SALES ORDER
- DRAFT ORDER SALES
- order fulfilment
- The eBay Customer Information with the shipping details will be extracted and synced from eBay to SAP B1 in Business Partner Master Data record.
- Alternately, in SAP B1, one generic B.P can be maintained – all orders can be synced against this particular BP.
- eBay Orders are synced to SAP B1 as Sales Order.
- Order information like Line items, Taxes, Shipping Charges, Discounts from Discount Coupons, Bidding prices shown as discount will sync from eBay to SAP B1 Sales Order to provide accurate Order Total.
- eBay Orders are synced to SAP B1 Draft Sales Order.
- Order information like Line items, Taxes, Shipping Charges, Discounts from Discount Coupons, Bidding prices shown as discount will sync from eBay to SAP B1 Draft Sales Order to provide accurate Order Total.
- SAP B1 Items can be linked with their corresponding eBay Products ID. Products and Descriptions can be synced.
- ERP Item Groups will be mapped with eBay Product Categories.
- Product Listing in eBay is based on Fixed Price Method.
- When Items are updated in SAP B1, those products can be updated in eBay too.
- ERP stock updates will update eBay product inventory.
- Ability to choose one or multiple warehouse’s quantity to be synced to Marketplace.
- Consider any inventory calculation for inventory updation in eBay.
- When Order is Fulfilled in SAP B1, i.e., the product is shipped, the fulfillment details ( tracking details ) can be synced back to eBay as Shipment information.
- Based on this ERP Delivery details, Order Status is updated in eBay and Customer can be notified about shipment in eBay to facilitate better customer experience.
**APPSeCONNECT will require DI Server (for SQL/HANA) or Service Layer (for HANA) to connect to SAP Business One
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Connect with our Integration expert now
Benefits of Integration
Reduce Time to Replenish Inventory
Sales in your Marketplace will get reflected at your ERP in real time. You can effectively plan your supply chain.
Process Orders Quickly
Improves order-processing efficiency of back office by automatically feeding web orders into ERP. Smooth and faster order fulfillment..
Automate Financial Entry
Marketplace sales transactions get automatically and accurately recorded in your ERP. You have complete financial view of your business at any point in time.
Improve Customer Satisfaction
Your customer is always informed by having auto updates on each stage of their order fulfillment.
Avoid ‘Out of Stock’
Sync the stock updates on real time into web inventory. Eliminate ‘out of stock’ scenario.
Track Guest Checkouts
Guest customers and their sales orders are tracked in ERP. Convert guest buyers into loyal customers.
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
Allow us to take your through our Product Demo
We are also listed in