5 Ways to Use Packaging Inserts to Increase Customer Loyalty and Revenue
It is always advisable to retain the existing customers than it is to acquire new customers frequently. In regards to the same, opportunity to develop customer loyalty and expectation should not be missed with every sale you make.
In this post, we are going to discuss with importance of packaging inserts so that you can make the best use of every shipped package to build up customer loyalties and extract revenues out of it.
Importance of package inserts:
- Package inserts are efficient way to promote your internal and third parties products.
- Package inserts should be such that they are not affected by the geography or the type of product being shipped.
- Internal cross promotions can end up in selling your overstock items and bestsellers.
- Nevertheless, your eCommerce industry is expanded which also help in trade with some complimentary firm will earn extra profit.
- Package inserts also reflects the company standards and branding.
- It is an economical and flexible way to develop a strong relationship with your customer.
- Correct Package inserts develops fidelity as a result of which customers can open up with their story.
There are mainly 5 types of packaging inserts:
- Discount offers– The most famous method of package insert is “Discount Offers”. Nevertheless these can be sent through e-mails and other digital mediums, but generally these are left unread by the customers. So, to shine in lime light you need to print these deals or discounts on your business card (commodity which is extremely inexpensive). It is one of the exclusive way to involve your customers.
- Product model– product model counts a great value in your pack inserts because of 2 reasons.
Firstly, according to the product sold, you can demand for some samples for free from your vendor. Secondly, it will be very easy to introduce and cross- sell the new product which your customer has never tried.
- Additional gift items– Like samples or models, gift item can add more value to your sale. It is an extremely pleasant package insert which will make your customers happy. It will also encourage your customers to try out the new additional gift items.
- Thank You cards and personal Notes– The most uncomplicated and personalized insert which you can add value to your customer packages are Thank You cards. These are most gracious reminders you can send to yours customers as package inserts. It helps to develop the honesty and reputation of your organization.
- Appeal for Product review on social Media– As we all know, product shipment is the final stage of transaction. Usually after which people chalk out their experience on social media. Therefore package inserts are added advantage for you to make an impression on the consumers.
Try out these inserts and see the change!!