BigCommerce and Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central On-Premise
B2C eCommerce ERP Sales Cycle Integration
Accelerate and Automate All eCommerce and ERP Sales Cycle Process through the seamless BigCommerce and Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central On-Premise Integration.
The BigCommerce and Dynamics NAV or Business Central integration package will let you integrate the applications with the help of pre-configured and time-tested workflows (ProcessFlows), significantly reducing your time and effort in configuring and designing the integration.
Our integration packages are like blueprints that provide pre-defined entities and field mappings to enable seamless exchange of data between the source and destination applications. Just Install, Deploy and Execute the packages to automate business processes efficiently and amplify your growth.
Workflows You Can Automate
Sync customer to Microsoft Dynamics Business Central with all mandatory business partner details including:
- Email ID
- Billing & Shipping Address
- Phone Number
Sync Simple Product details from Microsoft Dynamics Business Central to BigCommerce with the following product details:
- Product Number
- Item Description
- Product Type
- Web Description
Sync each Sales Order details from BigCommerce to Microsoft Dynamics Business Central. The details synchronized include:
- Order ID
- Customer Name
- Customer ID,
- Product Details
- Product Unit Price
- Order Quantity
- Tax & Discounts
- Sales Order Generation Date
- Shipment Details.
Package Key Features
- Easy Package Sharing & Installation: Two step Package Sharing, and One Click Installation lets you share and unzip your packages with ease and reduces time and effort, encouraging Citizen Integration. Know more on Processflow Packaging
- Automated Business Cycle Integration: Lets you just plug and play every cycle of your business process automatically with the applications BigCommerce & Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central On-Premise.
- Pre-Implemented Mappings: The process flows in this package are pre-implemented with all the mappings required for integrating your ProcessFlow minimizing the manual efforts. However, you are always welcome in altering the mappings as per your business process.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV
/ Business Central On-Premise