The user can view the schemas and the action present or can also add schema and add action for each application.
Adding Schemas in APPSeCONNECT Portal
- Login to the APPSeCONNECT Portal with valid credentials.
- Go to APPS Page and Choose any application
- Click on the + sign after adding the application and click on Schema (Here MS Dynamics NAV has been chosen).
- On the Schema Window the user can view the list of schemas present or can also add schemas from the ADD Schema Option.
- A pop-up window will appear with the following fields.
- Schema Name: This is a mandatory field and it needs to be provided with the schema name.
- Schema Description: The description for the schema is needed to be given here.
- Schema Namespace: Differentiates between two similar schemas.
- Schema Namespace URL: Differentiates between two similar schemas using URL.
- Click on the create button for creating the schema.
Actions are nothing but defining certain tasks like getting data from an application or sending data to an application based on certain conditions and these conditions are defined through an action filter.
For example, suppose you want to fetch customer’s data from an eCommerce site and in APPSeCONNECT you define a Customer entity for that, now for getting data we can define an action name, called ‘GET’. When you define an action for an entity you need to provide certain information