Generally to connect to ERP Server, you need to provide below information:
• Database server – Server IP or server name where the ERP database is stored
• Database name, username and password – Information to connect to the particular database
• Database type – name of the DBMS and its version like MSSQL2005
• Company name, username and password – To connect to particular ERP company
• License server – ERP server where license is installed, usually for some connection like DI server for which specific license is required
Start Your Automation Journey With Pre-Built Connectors.
Get a Demo. Try it Free.