Try FREE for 30 Days
What you get?
- Fully bi-directional and automatic sync between your systems
- Most in-depth integration with the touch points
- Out of the box integration features
- Easy personalization as per your business requirements
Available Integration Touchpoints
- eBay Customer Information will sync from eBay to Microsoft Dynamics NAV in B.P Master Data along with the Order Information.
- Only the Customers purchasing from corresponding seller account Product List will be added to Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Sync of ERP Finished Goods/Surplus Products/Surplus Stock to eBay.
- ERP Item Groups will be mapped with eBay Product Categories.
- Product Listing in eBay based on Fixed Price Method.
- Sync of eBay Orders to Microsoft Dynamics NAV as Sales Order.
- Accurate Tax, Shipping Charges, Discounts of Discount Coupons, Bidding Prices shown as discount, in Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Order to provide accurate Order Total.
- ERP Stock Updates will update eBay Product Inventory.
- Ability to choose one or multiple warehouse’s quantity to be synced to Marketplace.
- Ability to choose any combination of InStock-Committed+Ordered identifiers for your eBay Product Inventory.
- ERP Deliveries will be synced back to eBay and will be added as a Shipment Information.
- Order Status Update in eBay and Customer Notification regarding the shipment update from eBay based on Delivery in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Connect with our Integration expert now
Microsoft Dynamics Nav and eBay Integration
Reduce Time to Replenish Inventory
Sales in your Ecommerce will get reflected at your ERP in real time. You can effectively plan your supply chain.
Process Orders Quickly
Improves order-processing efficiency of back office by automatically feeding web orders into ERP. Smooth and faster order fulfillment..
Automate Financial Entry
Ecommerce sales transactions get automatically and accurately recorded in your ERP. You have complete financial view of your business at any point in time.
Improve Customer Satisfaction
Your customer is always informed by having auto updates on each stage of their order fulfillment.
Avoid ‘Out of Stock’
Sync the stock updates on real time into web inventory. Eliminate ‘out of stock’ scenario.
Track Guest Checkouts
Guest customers and their sales orders are tracked in ERP. Convert guest buyers into loyal customers.
Yet spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
We have a complex system, and team APPSeCONNECT has been able to troubleshoot, and provide solutions for many customizations. In two years we have had almost no downtime. As far as support, team APPSeCONNECT has been fantastic with helping us with upgrades, site launches, and syncing new features
Our main goal was to establish automated integration between our Ecommerce site and our back-office ERP. APPSeCONNECT ticked most of the boxes to fulfill our requirement and helped us save huge amount of time and resources by eliminating the need to manually capture and update data. APPSeCONNECT has simplified our day to day processing and is capable and flexible enough to match most of our business needs in terms of system integration.