Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Zen Cart Integration
- Customer Download from Zen Cart to NAV as a New Customer Master.
- Simple Product upload and download between Zen Cart NAV.
- Sales Order download from Zen Cart to NAV.
- Delivery Upload and Order Status Update from NAV to Zen Cart.
- Invoice Update from NAV to Zen Cart (Offline Payment) and from Zen Cart to NAV with Incoming Payment (For Online Payment).
- Proper Value Mapping of Tax and Shipping Charges to provide exact Order Total while syncing Orders.
The latest version of ZenCart is expected to be more stable open source, e-commerce platform. With more than 90,000 web stores and contributing in categories from business and industries to entertainment and shopping. ZenCart has been predominantly used in United States and many other regions worldwide.
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.