Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect Microsoft Dynamics Nav with Zoho CRM
Microsoft Dynamics Nav and Zoho CRM.
- New & Existing Zoho Account & Contact sync
Once new Accounts and their Contacts are created in Zoho, these Accounts and Contacts will be automatically synced in Microsoft Dynamics NAV as Customer and their Associated Contacts respectively. Details of existing Accounts and Contacts will also be synced.
- NAV Customer and Contact Sync
Newly created or existing Customers and Contacts which are present in Microsft Dynamics NAV will be added to Zoho CRM also and they will be added as new Account and Contacts.
- New & Existing NAV Product Sync
Any Item listed in Microsoft Dynamics NAV will be uploaded as Products in the Zoho CRM system.
- New & Existing Zoho Product Sync
Details of Zoho Products will be automatically recorded in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Pricebook Sync
Sales prices will be mapped with PriceBooks created in Zoho CRM. So when the Product is synced from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to Zoho CRM, multiple sales prices will also be synced to CRM. Pricebooks are generally assigned to different customer groups to offer a discounted price to Resellers/ Wholesalers.
- The Zoho CRM Sales Orders with its current status will be synced as Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders. Items selected, tax, billing, shipping address, due date, etc. of the Sales Order will be synced in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Your Business Data is in your own server
No Capital Expenditures
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
We are also listed in