The Power of iPaaS in Business Process Automation in the Digital Age
With the growing use of multiple applications to facilitate the business processes, there is also a growing need for Business Process Automation (BPA) to take place. Business Process Automation refers to the process by which an organization automates its various business processes for improved efficiency, transparency and consistency. iPaaS is one such BPA system that can not only integrate these applications seamlessly but also bring collective information about the business processes on a whole.
APPSeCONNECT, a leading iPaaS solution acts as a BPA system for organizations as it automates critical business processes and reduces organization-level risks. With a fully integrated business application suite, organizations tend to leverage the power of BPA and skyrocket their business.
To help and educate people on the importance of iPaaS in Business Process Automation and share knowledge on the power of its solution, APPSeCONNECT Integration Platform has organized a webinar titled “The Power of iPaaS in Business Process Automation in the Digital Age”.
Key points to be covered in the webinar are:
- What is Business Process Automation (BPA)?
- What is the significance of BPA in today’s digitally disrupted economy?
- The power of connectivity: Why application integration is necessary?
- Prerequisites for integrating any business application
APPSeCONNECT Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)
- The power of visual workflow to build integration processes.
- Key take-aways with APPSeCONNECT Workflow.