Accelerate Your Digital Commerce Automation
Connect Priority ERP and WooCommerce and integrate customer, product, order, inventory and much more!
Request a Free Trial or Demo
Priority ERP and WooCommerce Integration Points
- Web customers register online in WooCommerce website will be synced back to Priority ERP along with customer details which includes their billing and shipping addresses, contact information under customer section.
- Customer sync works bi-directionally. Existing customer details can be synced back and forth to WooCommerce. In general customer sync process happens from WooCommerce to Priority ERP.Customer sync works bi-directionally. Existing customer details can be synced back and forth to WooCommerce. In general customer sync process happens from WooCommerce to Priority ERP.
- ERP Items can be listed in WooCommerce while existing item details defined in WooCommerce will be synced back to Priority ERP under Inventory Control Item list.
- Item sync works bidirectionally between WooCommerce and Priority ERP.
- Stock Updates which happen in Priority ERP through Purchase Cycle or Inventory Adjustment Process will be synced back to WooCommerce website.
- Warehouses can be fully mapped with the WooCommerce websites. Inventory from the desired warehouse or cumulative stock from multiple warehouses can be synced to WooCommerce through configuration in APPSeCONNECT Dynamic Mapping Interface.
- Web orders placed in WooCommerce will be synced to Priority ERP as a Sales Order or Order Entry.
- Taxes and Shipping Charges will be properly mapped between eCommerce and ERP.
- Even Sales Orders by our guest customers can be synced to Priority ERP and the sales orders also can be assigned against a Default Customer for Order Processing.
Easily build, deploy and manage simple or complex integrations
Bring Automation to Every Part of Your Organization
Appseconnect makes the excellent communication between both system and is really easy to use. Therefore, our customers obviously benefit from our solution, such as sales figure, shipment, cost control and etc.