Sage 300 and WooCommerce Integration
- ORDER FULFILMENT
- Web customers register online in WordPress WooCommerce website will be synced back to Sage 300 ERP along with customer details which include their billing and shipping addresses, contact information under customer section.
- Customer sync works bi-directionally. Existing customer details can be sync back and forth to WooCommerce.
- ERP Items can be listed in WooCommerce, while existing item details defined in WooCommerce will be synced back to Sage 300 under Inventory Control Item list
- Item sync works bidirectionally between WooCommerce and Sage 300 works bidirectionally.
- Stock Updates which happen in Sage 300 through Purchase Cycle or Inventory Adjustment Process will be synced back to WooCommerce website.
- Warehouses can be fully mapped with the WooCommerce websites. Inventory from the desired warehouse or cumulative stock from multiple warehouses can be synced to WooCommerce through configuration in APPSeCONNECT Dynamic Mapping Interface.
- Web orders placed in WooCommerce will be synced to Sage 300 as a Sales Order or Order Entry.
- Taxes and Shipping Charges will be properly mapped in between eCommerce and ERP.
- Even Sales Orders by our guest customers can be synced to Sage 300 and the sales orders also can be assigned against a Default Customer for Order Processing.
- Shipments can be created in Sage 300 against every sales order which will be synced back to WooCommerce and reflects the delivery status as completed.
- Once the delivery document is created in Sage, payment can be synced from Sage 300 ERP to WooCommerce and the status has been updated as Paid.
- APPSeCONNECT supports mapping of Online and offline Payment method both, based on the business requirements the entire process can be configured.
Setting up taxes and viewing tax reports in WooCommerce is very essential for the exponential growth of the eCommerce platform. Check out this blog to know all about it!
WooCommerce is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms. It claims to power over 28% of all online stores today. It is an open-source platform and this makes it customizable and easy to use. Check out these 8 Best WooCommerce Plugins To Boost Your Sales!
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.