SAP Business One and 3DCart Integration
- Customer Sync (Realtime) – Web customer can register online. All the registration information like account information, contact information, billing & shipping address, etc. will be synchronized to SAP Business One business partner master data.
- Product Upload(Add) – New Products which are created and existing products can be synced in both directions. 3DCart SKU and SAP Business One Item Code is mapped for the data sync process.
- Product Upload (Update)– Existing Product in SAP B1 is updated and synced to 3Dcart.
- Gift certificated upload – Gift card in SAP is synced into 3dCart. Customer can use the “from” and “to” section to buy and send the card.
- Master Data Category – it will sync all product category details from 3D cart to SAP B1.
- Product ID Linkage – When we have a certain product in 3dcart with a specific SKU and the same product is in SAP with a specific Item No., then in order to match if both the product is same this particular touchpoint is used.
- Order Edit to Add Item – If an order is placed and customer wants to add another item to that order, this order can be edited and item can be added and sync from SAP to 3dCart.
- Order Download – Web Orders placed in 3DCart will be downloaded to SAP Business One as Active Sales Order; tax, discount calculated in Web Order will also be mentioned within the ERP Sales Order.
- RMA Download – it basically refers to Return Merchandise Authorization. When a product is to be returned, all the details of the product is synced from 3dCart to SAP as sales returns.
- Invoice Download – Shipment created in 3D cart will be downloaded to SAP Business One as A/R Reserve invoice.
- Product Stock Update – As Purchase and Production Cycle is only associated with ERP, so Stock Updated through these valid business cycles within ERP system will be synced to 3DCart and update the Web Inventory.
- Payment Download – 3Dcart being integrated with number of payment gateways, creates a payment transaction id for each time the payment is made. No matter in which mode the payment is done, the Payment transaction id is synced to SAP B1.
- Shipment Download – Shipment created in 3D cart will be downloaded to SAP Business One as delivery document.
Managing returns and refunds is an essential aspect of any e-commerce. Check out this blog and learn how to sync Shopify Returns and Refunds to SAP Business One
Want to know all about Amazon FBA and how to succeed in it to maximize ROI? Here is the Ultimate Guide to Amazon FBA for eCommerce Success. Check it out now!
Do you want to integrate your SAP application with popular eCommerce platforms? Here are the best SAP and eCommerce Integration that your business needs.
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.