Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect SAP Business One with 3DCart
SAP Business One and 3DCart.
- Customer Sync (Realtime)– Web customer can register online. All the registration information like account information, contact information, billing & shipping address, etc. will be synchronized to SAP Business One business partner master data.
- Product Upload(Add) – New Products which are created and existing products can be synced in both directions. 3DCart SKU and SAP Business One Item Code is mapped for the data sync process.
- Product Upload (Update)– Existing Product in SAP B1 is updated and synced to 3Dcart.
- Gift certificated upload – Gift card in SAP is synced into 3dCart. Customer can use the “from” and “to” section to buy and send the card.
- Master Data Category – it will sync all product category details from 3D cart to SAP B1.
- Product ID Linkage – When we have a certain product in 3dcart with a specific SKU and the same product is in SAP with a specific Item No., then in order to match if both the product is same this particular touchpoint is used.
- Order Edit to Add Item – If an order is placed and customer wants to add another item to that order, this order can be edited and item can be added and sync from SAP to 3dCart.
- Order Download – Web Orders placed in 3DCart will be downloaded to SAP Business One as Active Sales Order; tax, discount calculated in Web Order will also be mentioned within the ERP Sales Order.
- RMA Download – it basically refers to Return Merchandise Authorization. When a product is to be returned, all the details of the product is synced from 3dCart to SAP as sales returns.
- Invoice Download – Shipment created in 3D cart will be downloaded to SAP Business One as A/R Reserve invoice.
- Product Stock Update – As Purchase and Production Cycle is only associated with ERP, so Stock Updated through these valid business cycles within ERP system will be synced to 3DCart and update the Web Inventory.
- Payment Download – 3Dcart being integrated with number of payment gateways, creates a payment transaction id for each time the payment is made. No matter in which mode the payment is done, the Payment transaction id is synced to SAP B1.
- Shipment Download – Shipment created in 3D cart will be downloaded to SAP Business One as delivery document.
Your Business Data is in your own server
No Capital Expenditures
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?n
We are also listed in