Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect SAP Business One with 3DCart
APPSeCONNECT is a smart integration platform as a service ( iPaaS ) which can seamlessly connect
SAP Business One and 3DCart.
What you get?
- Real time business process integration
- Full workflow-based process orchestration
- Quick and easy implementation
- Pre-packed template suppport
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Highly Secure EAI Solution
- Complete Data Tracking and Error Handling
- Full SDK support for partners
SAP Business One and 3DCart Integration Touchpoints
- Customer Sync (Realtime)- Web customer can register online. All the registration information like account information, contact information, billing & shipping address, etc. will be synchronized to SAP Business One business partner master data.
- Product Upload(Add) – New Products which are created and existing products can be synced in both directions. 3DCart SKU and SAP Business One Item Code is mapped for the data sync process.
- Product Upload (Update)- Existing Product in SAP B1 is updated and synced to 3Dcart.
- Gift certificated upload – Gift card in SAP is synced into 3dCart. Customer can use the “from” and “to” section to buy and send the card.
- Master Data Category – it will sync all product category details from 3D cart to SAP B1.
- Product ID Linkage – When we have a certain product in 3dcart with a specific SKU and the same product is in SAP with a specific Item No., then in order to match if both the product is same this particular touchpoint is used.
- Order Edit to Add Item – If an order is placed and customer wants to add another item to that order, this order can be edited and item can be added and sync from SAP to 3dCart.
- Order Download – Web Orders placed in 3DCart will be downloaded to SAP Business One as Active Sales Order; tax, discount calculated in Web Order will also be mentioned within the ERP Sales Order.
- RMA Download – it basically refers to Return Merchandise Authorization. When a product is to be returned, all the details of the product is synced from 3dCart to SAP as sales returns.
- Invoice Download – Shipment created in 3D cart will be downloaded to SAP Business One as A/R Reserve invoice.
Product Stock Update – As Purchase and Production Cycle is only associated with ERP, so Stock Updated through these valid business cycles within ERP system will be synced to 3DCart and update the Web Inventory.
- Payment Download – 3Dcart being integrated with number of payment gateways, creates a payment transaction id for each time the payment is made. No matter in which mode the payment is done, the Payment transaction id is synced to SAP B1.
- Shipment Download – Shipment created in 3D cart will be downloaded to SAP Business One as delivery document.
**APPSeCONNECT will require DI Server (for SQL/HANA) or Service Layer (for HANA) to connect to SAP Business One
Watch the Integration of 3DCart and SAP Business One
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Benefits of Integration
Reduce Time to Replenish Inventory
Sales in your Ecommerce will get reflected at your ERP in real time. You can effectively plan your supply chain.
Process Orders Quickly
Improves order-processing efficiency of back office by automatically feeding web orders into ERP. Smooth and faster order fulfillment..
Automate Financial Entry
Ecommerce sales transactions get automatically and accurately recorded in your ERP. You have complete financial view of your business at any point in time.
Improve Customer Satisfaction
Your customer is always informed by having auto updates on each stage of their order fulfillment.
Avoid ‘Out of Stock’
Sync the stock updates on real time into web inventory. Eliminate ‘out of stock’ scenario.
Track Guest Checkouts
Guest customers and their sales orders are tracked in ERP. Convert guest buyers into loyal customers.
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
We are also listed in