SAP Business One and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Integration
- PRODUCT PRICE
- SALES ORDER
- Any Item listed in SAP Business One will be uploaded as a Product in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. Product sync works bi-directionally.
- Existing product updates with details will be synced back to SAP Business One from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- One Price in SAP will be mapped as the standard price in the CRM. When the Item is synced from SAP Business One to Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, same price will be synced to the CRM Price List.
- New accounts created in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM will be automatically synced in SAP Business One Company as Business Partner.
- Details of existing accounts will also be synced – accounts with details can be synced back to Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM from SAP Business One.
- The CRM contacts will be added as a Contact Person in that Business Partner. Contacts with details can be sync back to Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM from SAP Business One.
- All the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM orders placed by the accounts will instantly be converted into SAP Business One Sales Orders.
- Web Orders can be synced back to Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM as Sales Order, providing an opportunity to the SAP Business One user for Order Processing, payment checking, stock management and even customer validation process. With APPSeCONNECT, business owners can even choose which Web Orders will be synced back to Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM through a dynamic mapping screen.
While implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, there is a lot to consider. Here are some of the basic preliminary questions to ask during D365 implementation.
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.