SAP Business One and Shopping Cart Elite Integration
- New Customer
Web customer can register online. All the registration information like account information, contact information, billing & shipping address, etc. will be synchronized to SAP Business One business partner master data.
- Existing Customer
Any existing web customer details can be downloaded to SAP Business One automatically in real time.
- Stock Updates which happen in SAP Business One through Purchase or Production Process will be synced back to Shopping Cart Elite
- APPSeCONNECT allows different combination of Stock Sync from SAP B1 to Shopping Cart Elite in In Stock, Committed and Ordered Quantities. Example:
- In Stock – Committed + Ordered
- In Stock – Committed
- Web Sales Orders placed in Shopping Cart Elite will be synced to SAP Business One as a Sales Order.
- Taxes and Shipping Charges will be properly mapped between eCommerce and ERP.
- Even the Guest Checkout Sales Orders can be synced to SAP B1 and can be assigned against a Default Customer for Order Processing.
- Deliveries created in SAP Business One against Sales Orders will be synced to Shopping Cart with all shipping details.
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.