Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect SAP Business One with OroCommerce eCommerce
SAP Business One and OroCommerce.
- Customer Sync : Customer account, contact information, billing and shipping address details created as Customer Users and Customers in Orocommerce will be synchronized to SAP Business One Business Partner Master Data.Also, based on requirement APPSeCONNECT can sync guest customer details to SAP B1 against an individual or one generic Business Partner.
- Note : As a B2B eCommerce model, in OroCommerce Customer represents the business organizations and customer users represent the different entities/contact persons acting on behalf of the company. Therefore, company and Contact person details can be synchronized to SAP B1 against the Business Partner representing the organization.
- Product Sync: ERP items/ item families such as simple or product with variants can be listed into OroCommerce store. As per business requirement, existing product listings can be synced back into SAP B1.
- Maintain multiple pricelists: Price lists are used in OroCommerce to enable multiple prices for each product with respect to websites, customers or customer groups. The ability to map SAP Business One price lists with OroCommerce price lists allow an Item to be offered in different prices to different customers as per the price list allocation in SAP.
- Volume Discount: Tier price discounts can be set either from Oro Commerce or SAP B1 for specific items and synced to the other system. In Oro Commerce, Price tiers for a selected product can be derived from the same price list, or from the different price lists if they allow price merge.
- Group-wise Pricing: Multiple customer groups defined in Oro Commerce can be associated with its corresponding SAP B1 price lists to facilitate customer group wise pricing in Oro Commerce.
- Product details update: Modification made in product details on Oro Commerce can be instantly made to reflect in SAP B1 Item master data.
- Inventory sync: Real-time stock update will be pushed from SAP B1 to maintain exact inventory level in the Oro Commerce store. AppsEconnect is capable to support various levels of inventory sync as per requirement (e.g. In Stock-Committed+ Ordered Inventory / In Stock-Committed inventory )
- Order sync: All the Oro Commerce sales orders placed by the web customers/guest customers will instantly be converted into SAP Business One Sales Orders. Orders can also be synced as Draft or Unapproved Orders.
- Order total calculation: Exact value mapping of tax and shipping charges are ensured for proper order total calculation while converting web orders into SAP Business One sales orders.
- Maintain same order value: APPSeCONNECT fully supports synchronization of the discounts i.e. special price discounts/promotion codes/ coupon codes to SAP B1 sales order and maintains the same order value both in Oro Commerce and ERP systems.
- Web Order Status update: Once delivery is generated in SAP Business One, web users instantly get the updated information and web order status will get changed from pending to shipped/complete.
- Payment sync: Appseconnect will sync back payment method from Oro Commerce to SAP Business One in sales. In case of online payment, transaction ID will be synced back to SAP Business One sales order along with payment mode (PayPal/Authorize.Net, etc.)
- Delivery sync: Delivery details can be synchronized along with the tracking id from SAP B1 to Oro Commerce.
- Shipping method and Shipment charges
eCommerce shipping method and shipment charges will be fully mapped with SAP Business One shipping method and freight, through APPSeCONNECT.
- Shipment tracking number
SAP Business One user can put the shipment tracking no. in SAP Delivery Note and it will be synced to Oro Commerce. This tracking number is available in the storefront in the order details. Thus, web customer can track his/her shipments using this tracking number.
Your Business Data is in your own server
No Capital Expenditures
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
We are also listed in