Try FREE for 30 Days
What you get?
- Fully bi-directional and automatic sync between your systems
- Most in-depth integration with the touch points
- Out of the box integration features
- Easy personalization as per your business requirements
Available Integration Touchpoints
- Web customer can register online. All The registration information like account information, contact information, billing & shipping address, etc. will be synchronized to SAP Business One Business Partner Master Data.
- Any existing web customer details can be downloaded to SAP Business One automatically in real time.
- As per Business Requirement the connector can be configured to sync Guest Customer information such as contact and address information, to SAP Business One with a different B.P Code for easy tracking, merchants can plan further marketing activity to these Guest Customers based on their contact info.
- List SAP Business One items in the e-commerce web store .
- The ability to attach SAP Business One Pricelists with Prestashop websites allows an Item to have different prices in different websites based on the SAP B1 Pricelist.
- Multiple Customer Groups defined in Prestashop can be associated with its corresponding SAP Business One Price Lists to facilitate Customer group wise pricing in Prestashop.
- Real-time Stock Update from SAP Business One to maintain exact inventory level in the eCommerce store. APPSeCONNECT can be configured to support different levels of Inventory sync as per requirement, it supports In Stock-Committed+Ordered Inventory or In Stock-Committed Inventory Levels.
- SAP Business One Warehouses can be fully mapped with the Prestashop websites. One Warehouse to One Website, Multiple Warehouse to One Website and even Multiple Warehouse to Multiple Websites are fully possible through APPSeCONNECT Dynamic Mapping Interface.
- Download existing simple or combinational web products to SAP Business One in just one click.
- Updation made in product details on Prestashop can be instantly made to be reflected in SAP Business One Item Master Data.
- All the Prestashop sales orders placed by the web customer will instantly be converted into SAP Business One Sales Orders.
- All the web sales orders placed by the guest customers will also be transformed into SAP Business One Sales Orders.
- Web Orders can be synced back to SAP B1 as Draft Sales Order, providing an opportunity to SAP B1 User for an Order Approval Process, checking payment, stock and even customer validation process. With APPSeCONNECT, Business Owners can even choose which Web Orders will sync back to SAP B1 through a Dynamic Mapping screen.
- APPSeCONNECT will sync back Payment Method from Prestashop to SAP Business One in Sales. In case of Online Payment, Online Payment Transaction ID will be synced back to SAP B1 Sales Order along with Payment Mode (PayPal/Authorize.Net, etc.) providing an option to SAP B1 user to charge the corresponding Payment Gateway Website/provider.
- On successful payment an A/R Invoice will be generated in SAP Business One.
- Exact Value Mapping of Tax and Shipping Charges are ensured for proper Order Total calculation while converting web orders into SAP Business Sales Orders.
- APPSeCONNECT fully supports synchronization of these discounts to SAP Business One Sales Order and maintains same order value both in Prestashop and ERP systems.
- Payment Gateway
The Prestashop store being integrated with a payment gateway, payment authorization and capture process will happen in the gateway website. On successful payment, the transaction ID will be returned and the order will get placed on Prestashop. Also the invoice will be instantly generated in eCommerce store. APPSeCONNECT will download the sales order, invoice to SAP Business One as ERP sales order and A/R reserve invoice with incoming payment along with the online payment transaction ID.
- Payment method details
In case capture process is required to be done after delivery dispatch. After the payment authorization we can download the payment method details as incoming payment in SAP Business One with the transaction ID.
- Credit Card Saved
If the Prestashop store is PCI – PA DSS compliant and if you are saving the credit card information in the eCommerce website, APPSeCONNECT can download these information to SAP Business One through sales order, A/R reserve invoice associated with an incoming payment which mentions the credit card Information, so that you can charge the credit card. Your SAP server will also need to be PCI compliant.
Some unique features:
- Multilingual and Multicurrency Support
APPSeCONNECT is fully able to cater product descriptions in multiple languages and perform an automatic currency conversion in between the sync process.
- Support for multiple websites
APPSeCONNECT has the full capability to connect multiple websites with SAP Business One.
Watch the Integration of SAP Business One with Prestashop
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Connect with our Integration expert now
Benefits of Integration
Reduce Time to Replenish Inventory
Sales in your Ecommerce will get reflected at your ERP in real time. You can effectively plan your supply chain.
Process Orders Quickly
Improves order-processing efficiency of back office by automatically feeding web orders into ERP. Smooth and faster order fulfillment..
Automate Financial Entry
Ecommerce sales transactions get automatically and accurately recorded in your ERP. You have complete financial view of your business at any point in time.
Improve Customer Satisfaction
Your customer is always informed by having auto updates on each stage of their order fulfillment.
Avoid ‘Out of Stock’
Sync the stock updates on real time into web inventory. Eliminate ‘out of stock’ scenario.
Track Guest Checkouts
Guest customers and their sales orders are tracked in ERP. Convert guest buyers into loyal customers.
Yet spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
We have a complex system, and team APPSeCONNECT has been able to troubleshoot, and provide solutions for many customizations. In two years we have had almost no downtime. As far as support, team APPSeCONNECT has been fantastic with helping us with upgrades, site launches, and syncing new features
Our main goal was to establish automated integration between our Ecommerce site and our back-office ERP. APPSeCONNECT ticked most of the boxes to fulfill our requirement and helped us save huge amount of time and resources by eliminating the need to manually capture and update data. APPSeCONNECT has simplified our day to day processing and is capable and flexible enough to match most of our business needs in terms of system integration.
Proud to be affiliated with
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
Allow us to take you through our Product Demo
We are also listed in