SAP Business One and PrestaShop Integration
SAP BUSINESS ONE + PRESTASHOP
- Web customers can register online. All registration information like account information, contact information, billing & shipping address, etc. will be synced to SAP Business One Business Partner Master Data.
- Any existing web customer details can be downloaded to SAP Business One automatically.
- As per the business requirements, the connector can be configured to sync Guest Customer information such as contact and address information to SAP Business One. With a different B.P. code for easy tracking, merchants can plan further marketing activity to these Guest Customers based on their contact info.
- All the Prestashop sales orders placed by the web customer will instantly be converted into SAP Business One Sales Orders.
- All the web sales orders placed by the guest customers will also be transformed into SAP Business One Sales Orders.
- Web Orders can be synced back to SAP Business One as Draft Sales Order, providing an opportunity to SAP Business One user for an Order Approval Process, checking payment, stock and even customer validation process. With APPSeCONNECT, business owners can even choose which Web Orders will sync back to SAP Business One through a Dynamic Mapping screen.
- APPSeCONNECT will sync back Payment Method from Prestashop to SAP Business One in Sales. In the case of Online Payment, Online Payment Transaction ID will be synced back to SAP Business One Sales Order along with Payment Mode (PayPal/Authorize.Net, etc.) providing an option to SAP Business One user to charge the corresponding payment gateway Website/provider.
- On successful payment, an A/R Invoice will be generated in SAP Business One.
- Exact Value Mapping of Tax and Shipping Charges are ensured for proper Order Total calculation while converting web orders into SAP Business Sales Orders.
- APPSeCONNECT fully supports the sync of these discounts to SAP Business One Sales Order and maintains the same order value both in Prestashop and ERP systems.
- List SAP Business One items in the Prestashop web store.
- Stock Update from SAP Business One to maintain the exact inventory level in Prestashop. APPSeCONNECT can be configured to support different levels of Inventory sync as per requirement – it supports In Stock-Committed+Ordered Inventory or In Stock-Committed Inventory Levels.
- SAP Business One warehouses can be fully mapped with the Prestashop websites. The mapping of one warehouse to one website is fully possible through APPSeCONNECT Dynamic Mapping Interface.
- Updates made in product details on SAP Business One can be instantly made to be reflected in Prestashop.
- Payment Gateway
The Prestashop store is integrated with a payment gateway, payment authorization and capture process will happen in the gateway website. On successful payment, the transaction ID will be returned and the order will get placed on Prestashop. Also, the invoice will be instantly generated in Prestashop too. APPSeCONNECT will download the sales order, invoice to SAP Business One as ERP sales order and A/R reserve invoice with incoming payment along with the online payment transaction ID.
- Payment method details
In some cases, the capture process is required to be done after delivery dispatch. After the payment authorization, we can download the payment method details as incoming payment in SAP Business One with the transaction ID.
- Credit Card Saved
If the Prestashop store is PCI – PA DSS compliant and if you are saving the credit card information in the eCommerce website, APPSeCONNECT can download this information to SAP Business One through sales order, A/R reserve invoice associated with an incoming payment which mentions the credit card information, so that you can charge the credit card. Your SAP server will also need to be PCI compliant.
Some unique features:
- Multilingual and Multicurrency Support
APPSeCONNECT is fully able to cater to product descriptions in multiple languages and perform automatic currency conversion between the sync process if Prestashop API permits.
- Support for multiple websites
APPSeCONNECT has the full capability to connect multiple Prestashop websites with SAP Business One
In the modern world of bustling eCommerce business all around, PrestaShop has evolved as one of the most prominent leaders of eCommerce platforms in the market. With the ability to set products ‘On Sale’ on the storefront, PrestaShop promises to bring profit to organizations by leveraging opportunities during the sale season.
Do you have an online E-commerce store made up of PrestaShop’s FREE Shopping Cart Software? Are you still upset with the Conversion Rate of your Store? Check out these 3 Easy Steps to Increase Conversion in your PrestaShop Store!
PrestaShop is a free, open-source platform to build your online store. The software is written in PHP language with support for MySQL database management system. PrestaShop employs a web template system that allows users to select and customize themes based on their requirements. It offers powerful features for managing product listing, payments, shipping, manufacturers, and suppliers. Following are the best responsive PrestaShop themes.
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.