SAP Business One and Swell Commerce Integration
- SALES ORDER
- New customers registered on Swell Commerce are synced to SAP Business One as a Business Partners.
(All details of the web customer including billing, shipping address, and contact information with the email id and telephone number are also synced to SAP Business One.)
- Guest customer information is also synced from the sales order details.
- Product sync works bi-directionally. Items listed in SAP Business One are uploaded as Products in Swell Commerce.
- Existing products with details are synced back to SAP Business One from Swell Commerce.
- Orders placed in the Swell Commerce are synced to the SAP Business One as a Sales Order.
(All the order details like Items Ordered, Amount, Customer Name, Address, etc. are also synced to SAP Business One.)
- SAP Sales Order contains all the Web Order information like Web Order ID, Payment Method, etc.
- The Discount Field in SAP Business One contains information about any discount in Swell Commerce.
- Also, APPSeCONNECT value mapping feature helps in calculating Proper Tax and Shipping Charges.
- The Online Payment Information, along with the Sales Order, is synced to SAP Business One as Incoming Payment from Swell Commerce.
- Stock Update in SAP Business One through Purchase or Production Process are synced back to Swell Commerce to maintain accurate inventory levels between SAP and Swell.
In today’s data-driven world, businesses rely on seamless integration of data from various sources to drive informed decisions and gain a competitive edge. However, with the proliferation of data sources
Artificial Intelligence has been all the hype in these recent years, and for valid reasons. The emergence of generative AI like ChatGPT has opened up countless possibilities and use cases
Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) play a crucial role in connecting different software applications and enabling them to communicate and share data seamlessly. For non-technical individuals, the concept of APIs might
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.