Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect SAP Business One with Walmart Seller Central
APPSeCONNECT is a smart integration platform as a service ( iPaaS ) which can seamlessly connect
SAP Business One and Walmart Seller Central.
What you get?
- Real time business process integration
- Full workflow-based process orchestration
- Quick and easy implementation
- Pre-packed template suppport
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Highly Secure EAI Solution
- Complete Data Tracking and Error Handling
- Full SDK support for partners
SAP Business One and Walmart Seller Central Integration Touchpoints
- Customers are synced from Walmart Seller Central to SAP Business One with the Order details including address and contact information.
- Items are synced from SAP Business One to Walmart Seller Central marked with product attributes.
- Item attributes are also updated from SAP Business One to Walmart Seller Central whenever a change occurs.
- Prices are updated from SAP Business One to Walmart Seller Central with a facility to update the Special Prices or Promotional prices in Walmart Seller Central.
- Walmart Seller Central Orders are acknowledged automatically once they get synced to SAP Business One.
- Order information like Line items, Taxes, Shipping Charges, Discounts from Discount Coupons are synced from Walmart Seller Central to SAP Business One Sales Order to provide an accurate Order Total.
- Shipment Information are synced from SAP Business One to Walmart Seller Central with Tracking and Carrier Information.
- Invoice and Payments are synced from Walmart Seller Central to SAP Business One on specific Order Status.
- Bulk/Standalone inventory are synced/updated from SAP Business One to Walmart Seller Central.
**APPSeCONNECT will require DI Server (for SQL/HANA) or Service Layer (for HANA) to connect to SAP Business One
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Connect with our Integration expert now
Benefits of Integration
Reduce Time to Replenish Inventory
Sales in your Ecommerce will get reflected at your ERP in real time. You can effectively plan your supply chain.
Process Orders Quickly
Improves order-processing efficiency of back office by automatically feeding web orders into ERP. Smooth and faster order fulfillment..
Automate Financial Entry
Ecommerce sales transactions get automatically and accurately recorded in your ERP. You have complete financial view of your business at any point in time.
Improve Customer Satisfaction
Your customer is always informed by having auto updates on each stage of their order fulfillment.
Avoid ‘Out of Stock’
Sync the stock updates on real time into web inventory. Eliminate ‘out of stock’ scenario.
Track Guest Checkouts
Guest customers and their sales orders are tracked in ERP. Convert guest buyers into loyal customers.
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
What our customers are saying
Macuhealth has realized a significant reduction in ecommerce customer complaints free up time for customer support team to service other customers.There has been no requirement to add additional overhead costs while experiencing a 30% increase in sales volume.
The Honest Kitchen
We have a complex system, and team APPSeCONNECT has been able to troubleshoot and provide solutions for many customizations. In two years we have had almost no downtime.
With InSync’s integration solution, we are able to provide our customers with quicker notifications about order status and real time inventory updates.
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
Allow us to take you through our Product Demo
We are also listed in