SAP Business One and Walmart Integration
- Customers are synced from Walmart Seller Central to SAP Business One with the Order details including address and contact information.
- Items are synced from SAP Business One to Walmart Seller Central marked with product attributes.
- Item attributes are also updated from SAP Business One to Walmart Seller Central whenever a change occurs.
- Prices are updated from SAP Business One to Walmart Seller Central with a facility to update the Special Prices or Promotional prices in Walmart Seller Central.
- Order Acknowledge
- Walmart Seller Central Orders are acknowledged automatically once they get synced to SAP Business One.
- Order Sync
- Order information like Line items, Taxes, Shipping Charges, Discounts from Discount Coupons are synced from Walmart Seller Central to SAP Business One Sales Order to provide an accurate Order Total.
- Shipment Information are synced from SAP Business One to Walmart Seller Central with Tracking and Carrier Information.
- Invoice and Payments are synced from Walmart Seller Central to SAP Business One on specific Order Status.
- Bulk/Standalone inventory are synced/updated from SAP Business One to Walmart Seller Central.
In this article, we will look at the problem of the reconciliation of payments from Amazon within SAP and how APPSeCONNECT offers to solve this problem. Check it out!
Data Transfer Workbench helps a business to import large operational and system data from legacy to SAP Business One. Here are the top advantages and limitations.
Want to integrate your SAP Business One Sales Blanket Agreement with Salesforce and track all data before and after deals? Here’s the easiest way to do it!
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.