SAP Business One and Zoho Commerce Integration
- Once new customers are created in Zoho, these customer details will be synced in Sap Business one Company as Business Partner. Details that are includes in their billing and shipping addresses and contact information with the email id and telephone no will also be synced.
- Guest customer information also can be synced from sales order details. We can collect the customer information from the Sales order and create a new customer in sap.
- The Zoho Commerce Sales Orders with its current status will be synced as Sap Business one Sales Orders. Items selected, Customer, tax, billing, shipping address etc. of the Sales Order will be synced in Sap B1.
- SAP Sales Order contains all the Web Order information like Web Order ID, Payment Method etc.
- The Discount Field in SAP contains information about any discount in Zoho Commerce.
- Also, APPSeCONNECT value mapping feature helps in calculating Proper Tax and Shipping Charges.
- The Online Payment Information, along with the Sales Order, is synced to SAP as Incoming Payment.
- Any Item listed in your Sap Business one Company will be uploaded as Products in Zoho Commerce. Product sync works bi-directionally. Existing products with details can be sync back to Sap Business one from Zoho Commerce. One Price List in SAP will be mapped as the standard price in Zoho Commerce.
- If any updates are made in the product details, those will also be reflected in the other side by running the same process
- Stock Update to maintain accurate inventory levels between SAP and Zoho Commerce
- Posted Sales Shipments created in SAP against Sales Orders will be synced to Zoho Commerce. The web order status.
- Shipment tracking no. can be updated in SAP Sales Shipment and it will be sync.
Data Transfer Workbench helps a business to import large operational and system data from legacy to SAP Business One. Here are the top advantages and limitations.
SAP Business One is one of the most suitable ERP solutions for eCommerce businesses. Explore some of the unique features of SAP that make it a perfect solution.
SAP recently introduced the Sizing Tool for SAP Business One which can determine whether the solution is fit for a business or not. Here’s all about it!
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.