Company: Swann Communication
Headquarter: Melbourne, Australia
Swann is a leading brand in the market of security monitoring, consumer electronics and security-centric solutions. They rank as World’s largest DIY home security solution manufacturer. Founded in 1987, Swann now has offices in Australia, USA, Canada, UK, Hong Kong and China. They have presence in over 40 countries. Swann’s work on innovative surveillance and monitoring technology is unparalleled.
Integrations: SAP Business One, Magento, eBay, Amazon FBA
Swann wanted to achieve a omnichannel setup where they could reach out to their potential customers through the leading marketplaces as well as their own dedicated ecommerce store. As a central hub of all information they were using SAP Business one as the ERP and their dedicated ecommerce store was built upon Magento. Gradually they started selling through ebay and Amazon. They needed to connect these sales channels to their back office system.
- Selling through two ebay accounts, two Amazon accounts and one Magento website required a lot of information like item details, prices, inventory etc., which was defined and maintained in their SAP Business One.
- Transaction details of all orders originating from the multiple channels had to be made available in SAP for fulfillment.
- Manual data entry can lead to delayed shipment or fulfillment resulting in unsatisfied customers and bad ratings on marketplaces. Such feedbacks can decrease sales volume over time.
- Custom integrations recommended by ISV/Partners were complex, time consuming and costly.
- APPSeCONNECT automated information flow between the sales channels and SAP Business One.
- Manual data entry and file exports were no longer required.
- Item price changes and inventory updates are seamlessly updated on all channels.
- Shipment and tracking details are being update without delay.
Why APPSeCONNECT ?
- Easy to use and great support team to guide you at every step.
- Fully automated sync process without any manual intervention.
- End to end mapping between e-commerce/marketplace and ERP business objects.
- Software scalability, e-commerce growth support and geographic expansion.
- Highly flexible solution capable of adapting to complex scenarios.
Faster fulfillment due to increased visibility among different applications/platforms led to increased customer satisfaction putting Swann among the top-rated sellers on marketplaces. As per current stats on ebay, only 1 out of 2500 orders fail to meet their delivery timeline commitment. On Amazon as well their valid on time tracking rate is 97%. They have received numerous 5 star feedbacks on the marketplaces and their customers now confidently recommend Swann’s products to others, leading to increased sales volume.
Great application. Helped Swann Communications to increase sales in eBay & Amazon with effectiveness. We are currently top rated sellers on eBay because of APPSeCONNECT fantastic efforts throughout. Our late shipment rate is 1 order out of almost 2500 orders. That is unbelievable! We are projected to be Top rated as well in 2017 because of APPSeCONNECT.
Also for amazon marketplace, our late shipment rate for January is only 1% while our valid on time tracking rate is almost 97%!
Due to these scores, we were able to exceed our sales budget because customers receive good customer service from us and receive their orders in perfect condition and on time, they have left us amazing feedback that has prompted others to buy. Thank you InSync for all the support and continued effort to make eBay and Amazon Marketplace such strong and growing accounts.
SAP & EDI Project Manager