Swann Communications has grown to become one of the most popular DIY video surveillance, consumer electronics, and security-centric solution providers across the globe based out of Australia. They are now part of Infinova Group, providing the business with enhanced manufacturing capabilities, innovative research and development of security and networking solutions, and rank as the World’s largest DIY home security solution manufacturer.
Being the largest global manufacturer of security devices, they were operating with more data than ever with their constantly growing global orders. To simplify the process of managing their increasing bulk of online sales and company processes, they implemented four different applications, SAP Business One as the back-end ERP with Magento, eBay, and Amazon FBA as their digital storefronts. With all four applications effectively in place, Swann Communications was able to upscale its operations, however, they were soon to realize that, with greater business data, comes greater difficulties in manually managing it.
The expansive bulk of sales and order data coming in from multiple channels made it extremely difficult to track and manage them manually without the help of any automation tools. The solution that simplified managing the complete software stack of Swann Communications was APPSeCONNECT’s connectors for SAP Business One with Amazon, eBay, and Magento. With the powerful and intelligent APPSeCONNECT iPaaS solution in place, they were able to achieve secure and instantaneous two-way transfer of business-critical data across their SAP Business One, eBay, Amazon, and Magento implementations.
The SAP Business One + Amazon, SAP Business One + eBay, and SAP Business One + Magento connectors by APPSeCONNECT offered fast and secure out-of-the-box ready integrations to drastically improve their shipment speed and deliver faster to markets. Through integrating with APPSeCONNECT, Swann Communications also got to work with ProcessFlow, the Visual Integration Builder that helped them to make every required integration customization they needed effortlessly.
SAP Business One and Magento Integration
Swann Communications achieved flexibility and speed by equipping themselves with the robust APPSeCONNECT iPaaS platform. They were able to speed up their business processes and reduce their late shipment rates drastically. With how fast they were able to make successful deliveries, Vincent Lieng, Swann Communications, claimed that “…for Amazon Marketplace, our late shipment rate for January is only 1% while our valid on-time tracking rate is almost 97%!” The APPSeCONNECT support team also dived in to provide expert assistance throughout the entire implementation life cycle and even post-implementation. The solution provided to Swann Communications offered a competitive edge to their business, like:
- Facilitating seamless selling through two Amazon accounts, two eBay accounts, and one Magento website
- Data flow automation between sales channels and SAP Business One
- Seamless update of the item price and inventory changes across all channels .
- Instant update of shipment and tracking details
- Eliminated manual data entry and file exports
And That is How the Story Goes
Through APPSeCONNECT’s SAP Business One + Amazon, SAP Business One + eBay, and SAP Business One + Magento connectors, Swann Communications is enjoying greater levels of growth with increased orders and sales. Their operations are now faster than ever and are expanding every day by providing exceptional customer experiences. They are thankful to APPSeCONNECT for supporting their entire digital transformation journey and making it as seamless as possible. The benefits offered by APPSeCONNECT to Swann Communications include:
- Improved on-time delivery rate for Amazon to 97%
- Reduced eBay’s late shipment rate to 1 out of every 2500 orders
- Increased visibility for faster order fulfillment
- Increased sales volumes
- Instant transfer of placed orders
- Prompt update of inventory on to eBay and Amazon portals
- Complete automation of the order flow system
- Improved productivity of back-office teams
- Efficient instant data exchange between applications
- Complete end-to-end mapping of business objects
- Options for customization of the solution to meet all specific needs
- Next-gen low-code/ no-code iPaaS for effortless automation and integration
- Robust user-friendly platform backed by experienced professionals
- Best in class implementation and post-implementation customer support
- Pre-Built Connectors with industry-tested reliability and functionalities
- Built-in functionalities to support geographical expansion
- Deeper full-stack integration for unparalleled scalability and customizability
- Fully automated instant bi-directional data sync
- Flexible implementations that scale with a growing eCommerce business
- Boost efficiency of business processes and team productivity
Start your integration journey now!