Swann Communications has achieved fantastic shipment rates with the help of an integrated business through APPSeCONNECT
Swann Communications is a global leader in 'do-it-yourself' video surveillance, consumer electronics and security-centric solutions. With its headquarter in Australia, the business now has offices in the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Italy, Hong Kong and China and a presence in over 50 countries on 6 continents. Today Swann is part of the Infinova Group, providing the business with enhanced manufacturing capabilities, cutting-edge research and development of security and networking solutions. They rank as World’s largest DIY home security solution manufacturer.
Swann is the world’s largest manufacturer of Video Surveillance Equipment. The business remains at the forefront of innovation with new product developments. It uses four different applications and a seamless integration between all of them was important. For Swann, SAP Business One, Magento, eBay and Amazon FBA have been the support of the business over the years. Data integration would was required to meet the gaps of the business..
- Selling through two eBay accounts, two Amazon accounts and one Magento website.
- Complete data sync between ERP and other applications.
- Sync of Sales Orders from eBay and Amazon to SAP B1.
- Custom integrations recommended by ISV/Partners were complex, time-consuming and costly.
- Delayed shipment/fulfillment in SAP due to manual data entry and redundancy.
- Efficient automation of business operations.
- Selling via 2 Amazon accounts, 2 eBay accounts and 1 Magento website facilitated.
- Automated data flow between the sales channels and SAP Business One.
- Item price changes and inventory updates seamlessly updated on all channels.
- Shipment and tracking details updated without delay.
- Manual data entry and file exports no longer required.
- Amazon on-time delivery is at 97%.
- eBay's late shipment rate is 1 order out of almost 2500 orders.
- Faster fulfilment due to increased visibility.
- Higher sales.
- Orders received in an instance.
- Inventory readily updated on eBay and Amazon portal.
- Completely automated order flow system.
- Increased productivity of the back-office team.
- Efficient Real-time data exchange.
- End-to-end mapping of business objects.
- Capability to customize the solution to meet business-specific needs.
- Easy to use and great support team.
- Fully automated real-time sync without any manual intervention.
- End to end mapping between e-commerce/marketplace and ERP business objects.
- Software scalability, e-commerce growth support.
- Geographic expansion.
- A highly flexible and customizable solution capable of adapting to complex scenarios.
Port Melbourne, Victoria
Security monitoring solutions
Products and Services:
Home Security, Surveillance & Monitoring, Connected Home, and Wireless Video Cameras
"Great application. Helped Swann Communications to increase sales in eBay & Amazon with effectiveness. We are currently top rated sellers on eBay because of APPSeCONNECT fantastic efforts throughout. Our late shipment rate is 1 order out of almost 2500 orders. That is unbelievable! We are projected to be Top rated as well in 2017 because of APPSeCONNECT.
Also for amazon marketplace, our late shipment rate for January is only 1% while our valid on time tracking rate is almost 97%!
Due to these scores, we were able to exceed our sales budget because customers receive good customer service from us and receive their orders in perfect condition and on time, they have left us amazing feedback that has prompted others to buy. We highly recommend APPSeCONNECT for eCommerce sellers.Thank you InSync for all the support and continued effort to make eBay and Amazon Marketplace such strong and growing accounts."