With Integration,The Honest Kitchen has evolved into a connected organization where every information across systems is always up-to-date with no downtime.
The Honest Kitchen is a line of holistic dehydrated, human-grade pet food. The company’s foods are all-natural-made from whole food ingredients, without any use of chemicals, by-products or fillers. Founded by Lucy and Charlie Postins in 2002, the company was started in a San Diego beach cottage and is now headquartered in the old Wonderbread Factory in San Diego’s East Village. They are an approved member of Green America, which places a high priority on sustainability, green business and fair-trade.
- A lot of effort had to be spent on the manual data entry and yet duplicate data was found.
- Order Tax synchronization from Magento to SAP through a third party extension (Avalara Tax Module) was not facilitated.
- Stock synchronization for BOM (Bill of Material) items with respect to child item quantity were not steady.
- Synchronization of Related items from Magento to SAP ERP was tedious.
- Fully Automated Sync in Real Time between SAP Company and multi-website installation.Streamlining e-commerce operations from Magento to SAP such as Order Management and Shipping.
- Order Tax synchronization from Magento to SAP through a third party extension (Avalara Tax Module) was possible.
- Improved efficiency in Web Sales between e-commerce and ERP.
- Elimination of manual data entry and duplicate data.
- Real-time data exchange for swift shipping and maximum operational efficiency.
- Support for e-commerce growth is facilitated and streamlined logistics and inventory management are made available.
- Improved productivity of resources.
- Automated, Bi-directional, Real Time between Applications.
- End to end mapping between e-commerce and ERP business objects.
- Software scalability, e-commerce growth support and geographic expansion.
- A highly flexible solution capable of adapting to complex scenarios of the future.
- Complete elimination of manual data entry and consequently, reduced data redundancy.