With Integration,The Honest Kitchen has evolved into a connected organization where every information across systems is always up-to-date with no downtime.
The Honest Kitchen is a line of holistic dehydrated, human-grade pet food. The company’s foods are all-natural-made from whole food ingredients, without any use of chemicals, by-products or fillers. Founded by Lucy and Charlie Postins in 2002, the company was started in a San Diego beach cottage and is now headquartered in the old Wonderbread Factory in San Diego’s East Village. They are an approved member of Green America, which places a high priority on sustainability, green business and fair-trade.
The Honest Kitchen has been using the Magento eCommerce platform for their online sales and SAP Business One as their back-end ERP system. They needed to streamline ecommerce operations between Magento to SAP, Order Management and Shipping and Eliminate manual data entry and duplicate data. An integration solution was required to enable real-time data exchange and ensure swift shipping and maximum operational efficiency and also to support e-commerce growth and streamline logistics and inventory management.
- A lot of effort had to be spent on the manual data entry and yet duplicate data was found.
- Order Tax synchronization from Magento to SAP through a third party extension (Avalara Tax Module) was not facilitated.
- Stock synchronization for BOM (Bill of Material) items with respect to child item quantity were not steady.
- Synchronization of Related items from Magento to SAP ERP was tedious.
Integration : Magento E-commerce with SAP Business One
- Fully Automated Sync in Real Time between SAP Company and multi-website installation.Streamlining e-commerce operations from Magento to SAP such as Order Management and Shipping.
- Order Tax synchronization from Magento to SAP through a third party extension (Avalara Tax Module) was possible.
- Improved efficiency in Web Sales between e-commerce and ERP.
- Elimination of manual data entry and duplicate data.
- Real-time data exchange for swift shipping and maximum operational efficiency.
- Support for e-commerce growth is facilitated and streamlined logistics and inventory management are made available.
- Improved productivity of resources.
- Automated, Bi-directional, Real Time between Applications.
- End to end mapping between e-commerce and ERP business objects.
- Software scalability, e-commerce growth support and geographic expansion.
- A highly flexible solution capable of adapting to complex scenarios of the future.
- Complete elimination of manual data entry and consequently, reduced data redundancy.
Pet Food. Micro-vertical: Fast-moving consumer goods
Products and Services:
Pet Food, Pet Supplies.
"We have a complex system, and team Insync has been able to troubleshoot, and provide solutions for many customizations. In two years we have had almost no downtime with APPSeConnect. As far as support, team Insync has been fantastic with helping us with upgrades, site launches, and syncing new features from Magento to SAP."