When any company deals with an eCommerce store, conversions are surely going to be of utmost importance. Maintaining an online store is already a hectic task with a lot of data sets to handle, but if the conversion rates bother the business owner too, he has no place to escape. Perhaps, conversions are the only thing that are the most important to any business – well how will they run if they don’t make business.
Well, if your conversions are bothering you, then you are at the right place. Conversions can be improved and streamlined in order to gain maximum returns but there are many ways to do it. To help and educate people and enrich the ecommerce society we recently organized a webinar titled “Tips & Tricks to Boost your eCommerce Conversion Rate”. This webinar primarily talks about boosting the ecommerce conversions from the existing traffic and bringing more to the business.
The webinar was held on 21st June and the key points covered in the webinar were:
- What is CRO?
- When is CRO right for your business?
- What is a good conversion rate for your eCommerce store?
- Key factors for CR optimization
- Some eCommerce branding strategies
- Top 5 SEO Mistakes for your eCommerce store
- Tricks to boost CR for your B2B & B2C eCommerce store
- Best ways for A/B testing and split testing your product page
- How to avoid shopping cart abandonment
- Some useful and practical CRO for your Magento/Woocommerce/Shopify Store (Demo)
- How data integration along with CRO can promote your business to the next level
The webinar was presented by Mr. Soumitra Chakraborty, a technical consultant of APPSeCONNECT. He specializes in the front-end development of enterprise applications and is a proactive blogger as well. We were also joined by Mr. Arun Agrawal as the co-presenter who is an enthusiastic web performance and CRO consultant. He is also the CEO of eBiz India.
We would like to thank all the attendees who joined this amazing webinar. We hope it was useful. In case you have missed the webinar, you can check this Webinar Recap which we have recorded:
Here are some of the Questions and Answers addressed during the webinar:
1. Can we use CDN in Magento?
Ans – Yes, very much. You can use Cloudflare or any other CDN in Magento – while the dynamic part of Magento will be taken of Magento itself, the static files will be directly served through the CDN. This will make the site load much faster and will reduce the load on the server since Magento is a database-hungry tool.
2. How to optimize images to reduce page size in WooCommerce if CDN is not being used?
Ans – There are many tools available which facilitate to reduce the size of the images in WooCommerce.
3. If I am selling digital products, should I have a single step checkout instead of shopping cart system?
Ans – If you are selling digital products like software instead of physical products and you want your customers to buy a single product at one time, you can very easily employ the ‘buy now’ kind of single step checkout which will make the sales process very fast and compact.
Here is the Webinar SlideShare for you:
Now, you can easily integrate your line of business apps like ERP, CRM, Ecommerce store, Marketplace, Shipping, Accounting and POS Systems under one single platform to automate the business process!
You may also like:
Webinar: Get 50% More Repeat Visitors In Ecommerce Through Marketing Automation
How Artificial Intelligence For Retail Ecommerce Can Ease Your Pain
Webinar: Digital Transformation with Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)