Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect SAP ECC with Salesforce CRM
APPSeCONNECT is a smart integration platform as a service ( iPaaS ) which can seamlessly connect
SAP ECC and Salesforce CRM
What you get?
- Real time business process integration
- Full workflow-based process orchestration
- Quick and easy implementation
- Pre-packed template suppport
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Highly Secure EAI Solution
- Complete Data Tracking and Error Handling
- Full SDK support for partners
SAP ECC and Salesforce Integration Touchpoints
- Delivery,invoice and order response
- APPSeCONNECT ensures syncing of SAP Customer Information as Accounts in Salesforce CRM.
- Contacts associated with the Customer Accounts is also added in Salesforce.
- When creating an Order in Salesforce CRM, the account needs to have a Contract associated. APPSeCONNECT not only creates a Customer Account in Salesforce, but also it adds a Contract against it for further Ordering Process.
- ERP Products which are defined in SAP ECC will be synced automatically to Salesforce CRM.
- All the Products are listed initially, and later on whenever new products are added in ERP, that will also get created in CRM with all defined settings and information.
- APPSeCONNECT takes into account the different level of pricing defined through Pricebooks. It links a Pricebook with the Product in Salesforce CRM.
- Salesforce CRM users creates Orders in Salesforce, while adding Orders APPSeCONNECT takes care of Pricebooks which are associated with the Product and Contracts which are associated with Accounts.
- Created Orders in Salesforce CRM get synced to back end ERP SAP ECC as Sales Order for further Order verification and processing.
- APPSeCONNECT can also be easily configured to sync Delivery, Invoice and Order Response from SAP ECC to Salesforce CRM against proper entities.
Watch the Integration of SAP ECC with Salesforce
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Connect with our Integration expert now
Benefits of Integration
Get 360 degree view of customer
Get complete view of your customer through integration. Understand customers’ needs, buying patterns, order history, account info and preferences. This will help you better insight ad help you build lasting relationship with your customer.
Reduce operational cost
Save loads of time and human effort with integration. Automation helps you sync data from one system to another with very ease, so your employees can focus on other important things. So the overall operational and training cost is reduced..
No Interdepartmental communication gap
All customer details will be stored in both the systems therefore same data will be visible to every department and can be used for further process and planning.
Improved Sales forecasting
Avoid sales forecasting errors due to improper data. Integration gives you an extra boost and accuracy with the help of real-time data sync. So it will help you anticipate customers’s needs and plan better.
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
APPSeCONNECT Delivers what needed. The Appseconnect software has helped our business grow by making it more automated. We always receive good support. Automated it is and the freedom to customize it to our needs.
The Mako Group
The team at InSync has been very responsive to my questions and concerns, was always happy to arrange meetings when something needed to be further discussed, and has a “can-do” attitude.
Big bike parts
It's a good product & reasonably priced for the functionality provided, so it's a good investment if you're looking for some level of automation between compatible software.
Proud to be affiliated with
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
Allow us to take you through our Product Demo
We are also listed in