Try FREE for 30 Days
What you get?
- Fully bi-directional and automatic sync between your systems
- Most in-depth integration with the touch points
- Out of the box integration features
- Easy personalization as per your business requirements
Available Integration Touchpoints
- Delivery,invoice and order response
- APPSeCONNECT ensures syncing of SAP Customer Information as Accounts in Salesforce CRM.
- Contacts associated with the Customer Accounts is also added in Salesforce.
- When creating an Order in Salesforce CRM, the account needs to have a Contract associated. APPSeCONNECT not only creates a Customer Account in Salesforce, but also it adds a Contract against it for further Ordering Process.
- ERP Products which are defined in SAP ECC will be synced automatically to Salesforce CRM.
- All the Products are listed initially, and later on whenever new products are added in ERP, that will also get created in CRM with all defined settings and information.
- APPSeCONNECT takes into account the different level of pricing defined through Pricebooks. It links a Pricebook with the Product in Salesforce CRM.
- Salesforce CRM users creates Orders in Salesforce, while adding Orders APPSeCONNECT takes care of Pricebooks which are associated with the Product and Contracts which are associated with Accounts.
- Created Orders in Salesforce CRM get synced to back end ERP SAP ECC as Sales Order for further Order verification and processing.
- APPSeCONNECT can also be easily configured to sync Delivery, Invoice and Order Response from SAP ECC to Salesforce CRM against proper entities.
Watch the Integration of SAP ECC with Salesforce
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Connect with our Integration expert now
Benefits of Integration
Get 360 degree view of customer
Get complete view of your customer through integration. Understand customers’ needs, buying patterns, order history, account info and preferences. This will help you better insight ad help you build lasting relationship with your customer.
Reduce operational cost
Save loads of time and human effort with integration. Automation helps you sync data from one system to another with very ease, so your employees can focus on other important things. So the overall operational and training cost is reduced..
No Interdepartmental communication gap
All customer details will be stored in both the systems therefore same data will be visible to every department and can be used for further process and planning.
Improved Sales forecasting
Avoid sales forecasting errors due to improper data. Integration gives you an extra boost and accuracy with the help of real-time data sync. So it will help you anticipate customers’s needs and plan better.
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
We have a complex system, and team APPSeCONNECT has been able to troubleshoot, and provide solutions for many customizations. In two years we have had almost no downtime. As far as support, team APPSeCONNECT has been fantastic with helping us with upgrades, site launches, and syncing new features
Our main goal was to establish automated integration between our Ecommerce site and our back-office ERP. APPSeCONNECT ticked most of the boxes to fulfill our requirement and helped us save huge amount of time and resources by eliminating the need to manually capture and update data. APPSeCONNECT has simplified our day to day processing and is capable and flexible enough to match most of our business needs in terms of system integration.
Proud to be affiliated with
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
Allow us to take you through our Product Demo
We are also listed in
Enter your text here...