Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Woocommerce
APPSeCONNECT is a smart integration platform as a service ( iPaaS ) which can seamlessly connect
Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Woocommerce
What you get?
- Real time business process integration
- Full workflow-based process orchestration
- Quick and easy implementation
- Pre-packed template suppport
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Highly Secure EAI Solution
- Complete Data Tracking and Error Handling
- Full SDK support for partners
Available Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Woocommerce Integration Touchpoints
- customer update
- order fulfillment
- Any new customer registered in Woocommerce eCommerce website will be synced back to MS Dynamics CRM as Contact. All details of the web customer including billing and shipping address will be available within the CRM system.
- Existing customer information if gets updated by Sales Employees within CRM system, such as Phone Number, Billing or Shipping Address Changes, etc. all these updates will automatically reach to Woocommerce and update customer information.
- Any orders placed by Woocommerce webshop customers will be synced to Dynamics CRM as ‘New’ status Order. All the order details like Items Ordered, Amount, Freight, Payment Method, etc. will be available in Dynamics CRM side. Woocommmerce Shipping Method and Freight of Dynamics CRM will be mapped properly to show exact information and amount.
If any order which get synced from Woocommerce gets updated in Dynamics CRM, like it’s invoiced or Fulfilled, these details will reach to Woocommerce Webshop and will complete the order.
Watch the Integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Woocomerce
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Connect with our Integration expert now
Benefits of Integration
Get 360 degree view of customer
Get complete view of your customer through integration. Understand customers’ needs, buying patterns, order history, account info and preferences. This will help you better insight ad help you build lasting relationship with your customer.
Reduce operational cost
Save loads of time and human effort with integration. Automation helps you sync data from one system to another with very ease, so your employees can focus on other important things. So the overall operational and training cost is reduced..
No Interdepartmental communication gap
All customer details will be stored in both the systems therefore same data will be visible to every department and can be used for further process and planning.
Improved Sales forecasting
Avoid sales forecasting errors due to improper data. Integration gives you an extra boost and accuracy with the help of real-time data sync. So it will help you anticipate customers’s needs and plan better.
Yet spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
What our customers are saying
With InSync’s integration solution, we are able to provide our customers with quicker notifications about order status and real time inventory updates.
Macuhealth has realized a significant reduction in ecommerce customer complaints free up time for customer support team to service other customers.There has been no requirement to add additional overhead costs while experiencing a 30% increase in sales volume.
The Honest Kitchen
We have a complex system, and team APPSeCONNECT has been able to troubleshoot and provide solutions for many customizations. In two years we have had almost no downtime.
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
Allow us to take you through our Product Demo
We are also listed in