Since 1972, Christiania Bikes has been manufacturing bicycle trailers and
then expanded to produce cargo bikes in 1984 as well. Their focus on environmentally friendly production through modern machines and IT
infrastructure has gained them significant popularity. With their growing
order numbers, the complexity and volume of the business data they were
operating with also grew. Initially, their IT infrastructure was not secure,
which led to a disastrous cyberattack in 2020.
After the incident they shifted to managing their operations through WooCommerce, an eCommerce plugin for WordPress, as their online store and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central as their back-end ERP to handle the more sophisticated business processes of their company. Christiania Bikes were on a runaway cycle of growth with their increasing sales, however, managing this increasing bulk of data was soon to become a challenge.
Having to manually consolidate, transfer and validate their growing database meant their operations were slowing down at every step. The integration of their Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and WooCommerce implementation through the power of APPSeCONNECT was the ideal solution for them to overcome this. With APPSeCONNECT’s next gen iPaaS capabilities, Christiania Bikes was able to effortlessly achieve secure bi-directional sync of their customer, inventory, and sales order data between Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and WooCommerce.
With the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and WooCommerce connector by APPSeCONNECT, which comes with time-tested ready-to-use integration templates, Christiania Bikes was able to accelerate its operation workflow cycle and reduce its time to market through a single platform. Christiania Bikes also got hands-on experience with ProcessFlow an intuitive, drag-and-drop visual integration builder that empowered them to design all their necessary integration customizations without a sweat.
With the agility and flexibility offered by the end-to-end automation through integration, Christiania Bikes joined hands with APPSeCONNECT to power charge their journey to success. They were able to completely sidestep the challenge of building integrations from scratch and quickly achieve bi-directional sync of their data. Team APPSeCONNECT had all hands on the deck to provide the fastest and complete implementation of an intelligent BPA solution. The platform addressed all the major concerns of Christiania Bikes by offering the following:
- Streamlined Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and WooCommerce integration
- Eliminated the need for manual data transfer through automation
- Increased data synchronization speed and efficiency through end-to-end integration
- Enabled complete and automated synchronization of customer and order data
- Customized business flow design that catered to all requirements
- Robust and reliable integration structures for the custom business flows
- Accelerated business growth through streamlined business processes
With APPSeCONNECT’s integration for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central + WooCommerce, Christiania Bikes is now on a perpetual cycle of growth. They are efficiently tapping into newer opportunities and reaching newer boundaries of success. They thank APPSeCONNECT for being there to provide a fast and seamless journey towards business automation.
The range of benefits offered by APPSeCONNECT to Christiania Bikes included:
- Reduced efforts for manual data update
- Improved customer relationship experience
- End-to-end seamless application integration
- Streamlined and automated sales orders management
- Noticeable increase in operation speed
- Increased focus on business automation instead of management
- Improved operation efficiency and productivity
- Optimized time and resources through instantaneous data exchange
- Provided a perpetual cycle of business growth
- Next-gen low-code/ no-code iPaaS for effortless automation and integration
- Robust user-friendly platform backed by experienced professionals
- Best in class implementation and post-implementation customer support
- Pre-Built Connectors with industry-tested reliability and functionalities
- Built-in functionalities to support geographical expansion
- Deeper full-stack integration for unparalleled scalability and customizability
- Fully automated instant bi-directional data sync
- Flexible implementations that scale with a growing eCommerce business
- Boost efficiency of business processes and team productivity
My experience with APPSeCONNECT and the teamwork with them has been both professional and fast. The final result of the current solution is that APPSeCONNECT synced orders and customers from our WooCommerce website to Microsoft Business Central Cloud and various product data are synced back from Microsoft Business Central Cloud to WooCommerce and it simply just works. Any changes we make are updated within a few minutes. I can highly recommend working with APPSeCONNECT. They have helped us to achieve better performance every day. They continue to make various improvements for us.
Start your integration journey now!