Armada Skis built scalable, resilient and efficient operations with automation and improved their customer experience, thus boosting business opportunities!
About: Established in 2002, Armada Skis is a premier ski company with headquarters in Costa Mesa, Calif., an international office in Innsbruck, Austria and distribution in 42 countries worldwide. With the idea “Armada is what skiing will become.”, Armada is a family of athletes, artists, designers and engineers who together produce top performing skis, poles, outerwear and soft goods.
Working together with InSync was great. Although we were geographically separated we all worked as a team and found a solution to get the system working for us. Future Plan is to improve business opportunities and make it faster.
Armada is a manufacturer of skis, poles, technical outerwear and skiing-related softgoods, based in Park City, Utah with a European office in Innsbruck, Austria. The company’s products are sold in over forty countries worldwide. They are one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of their line of products – consequently, they needed seamless business automation and application integration between their Woocommerce store and SAP Business One ERP system to sustain a smooth functioning environment.
- Bulk Product sync was not possible from SAP to WooCommerce.
- Order and Stock sync was tedious – a special kind of customization needed to be configured for them.
- The company needed to use 3 SAP connections simultaneously.
- A lot of effort was needed to be given for manual data exchange between applications.
- eCommerce operations with Inventory, Order Management, and Shipping Process were haywire and needed proper streamlining.
Integrating WooCommerce E-commerce with SAP Business One
- Streamlining the eCommerce operations with Inventory, Order Management, and Shipping Processes.
- Automated synchronization of the item information to WooCommerce from legacy ERP system.
- Automated synchronization of price, stock sync from legacy ERP system to WooCommerce.
- Integrated and automated sales order processing in SAP B1.
- Inventory and Bulk Product in SAP are easily being synced into WooCommerce.
- Order and Stock were synced efficiently even without any customization.
- End to end mapping between e-commerce and ERP business objects.
- Elimination of manual data entry and duplicate data.
- Real-time data exchange is enabled to ensure online user’s satisfaction.
- Improved efficiency in sales and inventory management between ERP and e-commerce.
- Efficient Real-time data exchange.
- Improved productivity of employees.
- Fully automated sync in real-time.
- Complete elimination of manual data exchange.
- Reduced data redundancy.
- End to end mapping between applications.
- Software scalability, e-commerce growth support and geographic expansion.
- A highly flexible solution capable of adapting to complex scenarios of the future.