Improving Business Opportunities and Ensuring Faster Business Growth with the help of Integration.
- Bulk Product sync was not possible from SAP to WooCommerce.
- Order and Stock sync was tedious – a special kind of customization needed to be configured for them.
- The company needed to use 3 SAP connections simultaneously.
- A lot of effort was needed to be given for manual data exchange between applications.
- eCommerce operations with Inventory, Order Management, and Shipping Process were haywire and needed proper streamlining.
Integrating WooCommerce E-commerce with SAP Business One
- Streamlining the eCommerce operations with Inventory, Order Management, and Shipping Processes.
- Automated synchronization of the item information to WooCommerce from legacy ERP system.
- Automated synchronization of price, stock sync from legacy ERP system to WooCommerce.
- Integrated and automated sales order processing in SAP B1.
- Inventory and Bulk Product in SAP are easily being synced into WooCommerce.
- Order and Stock were synced efficiently even without any customization.
- End to end mapping between e-commerce and ERP business objects.
- Elimination of manual data entry and duplicate data.
- Real-time data exchange is enabled to ensure online user’s satisfaction.
- Improved efficiency in sales and inventory management between ERP and e-commerce.
- Efficient Real-time data exchange.
- Improved productivity of employees.
- Fully automated sync in real-time.
- Complete elimination of manual data exchange.
- Reduced data redundancy.
- End to end mapping between applications.
- Software scalability, e-commerce growth support and geographic expansion.
- A highly flexible solution capable of adapting to complex scenarios of the future.
Find out how top organizations are automating their businesses
with APPSeCONNECT Integration Platform