SAP Business One and WooCommerce Integration
- Registered WooCommerce web customers are synced to SAP Business One in Business Partner Master Data.
(Their billing and shipping addresses are also synced to the ERP.)
- Products are bi-directionally synced between SAP Business One and WooCommerce.
- Inventory quantity and stock updates are synced from SAP Business One to Woocommerce.
- APPSeCONNECT is configured to support the following different levels of inventory sync as per the business requirement:
- In Stock – Committed + Ordered
- In Stock – Committed
- Woocommerce Web Sales Orders are synced to SAP Business One as a Sales Order. (Line items, taxes, discounts associated with the Order are also synced to SAP Business One Sales Order.)
- Guest checkout Sales Orders from WooCommerce are synced to SAP Business One and can be assigned against particular default customers.
- Deliveries in SAP Business One against Sales Orders are synced to Woocommerce as Shipment Document.
- Invoices are bi-directionally synced between SAP Business One and WooCommerce.
Setting up taxes and viewing tax reports in WooCommerce is very essential for the exponential growth of the eCommerce platform. Check out this blog to know all about it!
WooCommerce is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms. It claims to power over 28% of all online stores today. It is an open-source platform and this makes it customizable and easy to use. Check out these 8 Best WooCommerce Plugins To Boost Your Sales!
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.