Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect SAP Business One with Woocommerce
APPSeCONNECT is a smart integration platform as a service ( iPaaS ) which can seamlessly connect
SAP Business One and Woocommerce.
What you get?
- Real time business process integration
- Full workflow-based process orchestration
- Quick and easy implementation
- Pre-packed template support
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Highly Secure EAI Solution
- Complete Data Tracking and Error Handling
- Full SDK support for partners
SAP Business One and Woocommerce Integration Touchpoints
- Web Customers registered online in WordPress Woocommerce website, will be synced back to SAP Business One in Business Partner Master Data.
- Their billing and shipping addresses will be transferred to the ERP.
- Syncing of items between Woocommerce and SAP Business One will also work bi-directionally.
- ERP items can be listed in Woocommerce, while new/existing items defined in eCommerce will be synced back to SAP Business One in Item Master Data.
- Stock Updates which happen in SAP Business One through Purchase or Production Process will be synced back to Woocommerce website.
- APPSeCONNECT allows different combination of Stock Sync from SAP B1 to Woocommerce in In Stock, Committed and Ordered Quantities. Example:
- In Stock – Committed + Ordered
- In Stock – Committed
- Web Sales Orders placed in Woocommerce will be synced to SAP Business One as a Sales Order.
- Taxes and Shipping Charges will be properly mapped between eCommerce and ERP.
- Even the Guest Checkout Sales Orders can be synced to SAP B1 and can be assigned against a Particular Default Customer for Order Processing.
- Deliveries created in SAP Business One against Sales Orders will be synced to Woocommerce as Shipment Document.
- Invoices can be synced in both Woocommerce to SAP B1 and SAP B1 to Woocommnerce.
- Depending on the payment processing type, the Invoice can be synced from One Platform to another.
**APPSeCONNECT will require DI Server (for SQL/HANA) or Service Layer (for HANA) to connect to SAP Business One
Watch the Integration of SAP Business One with Woocommerce
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Benefits of Integration
Reduce Time to Replenish Inventory
Sales in your Ecommerce will get reflected at your ERP in real time. You can effectively plan your supply chain.
Process Orders Quickly
Improves order-processing efficiency of back office by automatically feeding web orders into ERP. Smooth and faster order fulfillment..
Automate Financial Entry
Ecommerce sales transactions get automatically and accurately recorded in your ERP. You have complete financial view of your business at any point in time.
Improve Customer Satisfaction
Your customer is always informed by having auto updates on each stage of their order fulfillment.
Avoid ‘Out of Stock’
Sync the stock updates on real time into web inventory. Eliminate ‘out of stock’ scenario.
Track Guest Checkouts
Guest customers and their sales orders are tracked in ERP. Convert guest buyers into loyal customers.
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
We are also listed in