Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect SAP Business One with Woocommerce
SAP Business One and Woocommerce.
- Registered WooCommerce web customers are synced to SAP Business One in Business Partner Master Data.
(Their billing and shipping addresses are also synced to the ERP.)
- Products are bi-directionally synced between SAP Business One and WooCommerce.
- Inventory quantity and stock updates are synced from SAP Business One to Woocommerce.
- APPSeCONNECT is configured to support the following different levels of inventory sync as per the business requirement:
- In Stock – Committed + Ordered
- In Stock – Committed
- Woocommerce Web Sales Orders are synced to SAP Business One as a Sales Order.
(Line items, taxes, discounts associated with the Order are also synced to SAP Business One Sales Order.)
- Guest checkout Sales Orders from WooCommerce are synced to SAP Business One and can be assigned against particular default customers.
- Deliveries in SAP Business One against Sales Orders are synced to Woocommerce as Shipment Document.
- Invoices are bi-directionally synced between SAP Business One and WooCommerce.
Your Business Data is in your own server
No Capital Expenditures
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
We are also listed in