INTEGRATION PLATFORM AS A SERVICE
Bring the Power of Cloud in Business Application Integration
Data integration and application connectivity - the major concern for a growing company. The traditional (and now an outdated) process of point-to-point integration of applications is proven to be time-taking, expensive and complicated. Also, the complexity rises with the introduction of more applications.
With the introduction of the Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS), business application integration and data connectivity has been transformed to a whole different. An iPaaS is a smart, robust, intelligent and user-friendly platform which allows its users to integrate and connect all their applications and make them communicate with each other to facilitate business growth.
Business Logic Orchestration
- Build application layer business logic from pre-built time tested templates.
- Flexibility to define custom templates.
- Infuse Artificial Intelligence in the process.
- Easily click and create connections between applications.
- Activate/deactivate connect with ease.
- Simple data mapping.
- Easy drag-and-drop of elements and objects.
- Tested codes for creating virtual business logic.
- Intuitive, user-friendly and easy method.
- Business specific Rules and Actions.
- Set rules for special notifications, emails and alerts.
- Easy mapping of data elements through drag-and-drop elements.
- Design/update schemas for custom fields.
- Create complex mapping with zero coding.
- Visualize and inspect data transfer.
- Optimize mapping and transformation execution time.
Draw your Integration
- Reduce time with pre-built connectors.
- Edit existing templates to suit the changing business.
- Easily create new business design.
- Create virtual sandboxes for testing without hampering live environment.
- Create templates to connect anything with anything.
- Suitable platform for any business.
- Create and publish REST API endpoints.
- Manage users, their authentication and authorization for individual APIs.
- Use pre-build schemas and API definitions by connecting the world of applications.
- Connect and proxy your existing data sources both on-premise or on cloud.
- Visualize and orchestrate API endpoint data delivery according to business requirements.
- Get ready-made documentation for your API on the go.
- Specially designed protocols for executing specific actions.
- Continuous delivery and deployment.
- Event/Call based actions.
APPSeCONNECT Cloud Agent Security
- DNS / DMS
- Fully GDPR compliant platform.
- Scheduled and regular authentication and evaluation.
- User based access.
- View and control the business logic and integration processes from anywhere using the new cloud portal.
- View all important data in real-time.
- Get alerts and decide/define specific actions.
- Allow/deny access.
- Ability of user-role specific access and vertical specific access.
- Select data scheduling time or automatic scheduling to suit your business needs.
- Integrate applications seamlessly.
- Make connections between any application and connect anything with anything.
- Be present on cloud, on-premise or hybrid, whichever you prefer.
- Apply business logic and start integrating.
- Ensured end-to-end data security during implementation and sync process.
- Learn from experience and use to enhance future business logic and schemas.
- Go live with the connection whenever you want.
- Run test in similar environments.
- Feel relaxed while the APPSeCONNECT Agent does all the work for you.
- Guaranteed higher uptime.