Priority ERP and WooCommerce Integration
- Web customers register online in WooCommerce website will be synced back to Priority ERP along with customer details which includes their billing and shipping addresses, contact information under customer section.
- Customer sync works bi-directionally. Existing customer details can be synced back and forth to WooCommerce. In general customer sync process happens from WooCommerce to Priority ERP.Customer sync works bi-directionally. Existing customer details can be synced back and forth to WooCommerce. In general customer sync process happens from WooCommerce to Priority ERP.
- ERP Items can be listed in WooCommerce while existing item details defined in WooCommerce will be synced back to Priority ERP under Inventory Control Item list.
- Item sync works bidirectionally between WooCommerce and Priority ERP.
- Stock Updates which happen in Priority ERP through Purchase Cycle or Inventory Adjustment Process will be synced back to WooCommerce website.
- Warehouses can be fully mapped with the WooCommerce websites. Inventory from the desired warehouse or cumulative stock from multiple warehouses can be synced to WooCommerce through configuration in APPSeCONNECT Dynamic Mapping Interface.
- Web orders placed in WooCommerce will be synced to Priority ERP as a Sales Order or Order Entry.
- Taxes and Shipping Charges will be properly mapped between eCommerce and ERP.
- Even Sales Orders by our guest customers can be synced to Priority ERP and the sales orders also can be assigned against a Default Customer for Order Processing.
Setting up taxes and viewing tax reports in WooCommerce is very essential for the exponential growth of the eCommerce platform. Check out this blog to know all about it!
WooCommerce is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms. It claims to power over 28% of all online stores today. It is an open-source platform and this makes it customizable and easy to use. Check out these 8 Best WooCommerce Plugins To Boost Your Sales!
We at APPSeCONNECT are pleased to introduce Network Specialist Concept as our Reseller partner from the UK. They are a Certified SAP, WooCommerce and Quickbooks implementation company. At Network Specialist Concept, professionals provide IT support solutions, fully managed services and communications for businesses of all sizes. Here is everything you need to know!
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.