Operating out of London, Middlesex, Aromatherapy Associates has been a prominent global distributor of essential oils for over 30 years. The company’s first store was opened in 1985 with a small range of therapeutic-grade products and treatments, by the founders Geraldine Howard and Sue Beechey, with the intention of connecting customers with the emerging practice of aromatherapy. Training under renowned aromatherapist Micheline Arcier, the founders soon experienced the positive power of aromatherapy and essentials oils in our everyday physical and emotional wellbeing.
“From day one, I always believed in creating blends with intent and purpose – to help individuals in pairing them with their perfect therapeutic blend.”, says Geraldine Howard, Founder of Aromatherapy Associates.
Years later, Aromatherapy Associates also launched their eCommerce website (www.aromatherapyassociates.com) to cater to the changing consumer demands and reach a wider audience. Today, the company offers multi-award-winning wellness collections and is a successful brand with an ever-growing range of products and transformative treatments. With their rich legacy intact, the company works only with the finest ingredients to produce the highest quality products in the field of aromatherapy.
With no integration, Aromatherapy Associates had to manually transfer all their sales orders, inventory data, invoices, customer and shipping details, etc., between the two applications. The manual workflow was impacting their capability to operate with agility and flexibility.
The Shopify + Microsoft Dynamics NAV integration by APPSeCONNECT was the ideal solution for Aromatherapy Associates that could cater to all their business needs. The connector delivered reliable end-to-end integration with the help of pre-packaged templates for quick launch and enabled automated business cycles to improve operational productivity.
With the business processes now automated, Aromatherapy Associates was all set for an effective integration journey with their business-critical applications and data. The APPSeCONNECT Team went in with all hands on deck to deliver a fast and seamless implementation of the integration platform. According to Andreea Sprinceana, Customer Service Rep. from Aromatherapy Associates, the APPSeCONNECT Team “provided detailed explanations on how the integration affects each department of our business involved in processing eCommerce orders and they have provided speedy solutions for all our requirements.”
With this integration, they were able to
- Achieve efficient bidirectional sync of all essential business data
- Sync orders that come through the E-commerce platform to our ERP
- Ensure live inventory sync and automatic update across channels
- Decrease order processing time and streamline order fulfillment
- Access detailed reports and take data-driven decisions
- Full-stack business application integration
- End-to-end connection between eCommerce and ERP
- Flexible customizations to meet different business needs
- Reduced manual efforts and data redundancies
- Centralized source for business-critical data
- Lower Operation Costs and total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Consistent and accurate data to enhance customer loyalty
- Improved organization-wide efficiency of business processes
APPSeCONNECT provided detailed explanations on
how the integration affects each department of our business involved in processing eCommerce
orders and they have provided speedy solutions for all our requirements.
Start your integration journey now!